Windows 10: windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu

Discus and support windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I close that its taking so much cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turkoyuncutr102, Oct 27, 2020.

1. windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu

how do I close that its taking so much cpu

:)

turkoyuncutr102, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework using 25% of CPU

Hello,

The reply was already marked as an answer. We suggest trying the troubleshooting steps provided by Pinaki

Mohanty,click
    here

If it fails, we recommend checking resolve network connection issues
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Oct 27, 2020
  3. **** C Win User
    windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework using 25% of CPU

Hi

I am seeing this same issue on Windows 10. Is this still not resolved?

Thanks

**** C, Oct 27, 2020
  4. windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu

wlanext.exe Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework is using nearly 30% of my CPU usage

wlanext.exe Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework is using nearly 30% of my CPU usage and I don't know what to do it is for the first time this is happening can anyone help me with this

windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu 0a8fe981-97ca-474e-ab43-cda5bb95697c.jpg

Keneel Shah, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu

1. windows wireless lan 802.11 extensibility framework tak,ing cpu - Similar Threads - wireless lan 802

2. What is Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework and why is it using 25% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework and why is it using 25% of my CPU: I have recently opened up task manager to see what is slowing down my PC and have noticed that Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework is taking up 25% of my CPU, what is this, what happens if i end task for it, and also is there any way to make it use less CPUI...
  3. What is Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework and why is it using 25% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework and why is it using 25% of my CPU: I have recently opened up task manager to see what is slowing down my PC and have noticed that Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework is taking up 25% of my CPU, what is this, what happens if i end task for it, and also is there any way to make it use less CPUI...
  4. What is Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework and why is it using 25% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework: Hello, so I recently upgraded my computer a few months ago and ever since I began to experience issues such as crashes/restarts randomly occurring. At first these would only happen when I played certain games but recently my computer has started to restart even when just...
  6. printer on wireless lan

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer on wireless lan: I got my system upgraded to win10 2004 and my lan printer disappeared from view on the lan. so did the lan. found a wonderful vid on youtube where a guy told us all about finding services that 2004 kindly stops for us so's the lan disappears. I was able to restart set to...
  7. Wake on Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake on Wireless Lan: Is there a way to set up my computer to wake u from wireless lan? I am running windows 10 but nowhere near an ethernet port, and would like to be able to do the regular WOL abilities. Another question I haven't been able to find anywhere, is it possible to turn on my...
  8. Workaround for High CPU from Windows Wireless Lan 802.11 Extensibity Framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Workaround for High CPU from Windows Wireless Lan 802.11 Extensibity Framework: Short version: try a USB-based WiFi adapter. Long version: I recently installed the Fall update for Win10 (intentionally waited) on my HP Envy laptop (Ryzen-based) and noticed the above-mentioned service was eating up ~20% CPU. This had not shown up in the past, and...
  9. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...