Windows 10: Windows Wireless serves keeps stopping after update

Discus and support Windows Wireless serves keeps stopping after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop recently did automatic updates and I have been having problems with the WiFi. When I first turn it on every thing is fine, but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Logitechtaco, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Windows Wireless serves keeps stopping after update

Hi, my laptop recently did automatic updates and I have been having problems with the WiFi. When I first turn it on every thing is fine, but after about 30 minuets or if I shut the lid and it goes to sleep the WiFi just does not work anymore. I have to go to my network adapter and run the trouble shooter which finds the Windows Wireless Serves is not running on this computer. It starts it and every thing is fine for another 30 minutes or until I shut the lid again. I have looked in services.msc and WLAN AutoConfig is running and set to automatic. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for my wireless card. I don't know whats going on I can't find anything online that helps so anything to try I would be very thankful for.

Many Thanks- Matt

:)

Logitechtaco, Dec 7, 2015

2. 5800 XpressMusic

After the update to v 51.0.006 the phone keeps prompting me to log on the a wireless network, and since i have one i try to connect to it, but it cant, its secured with WPA2, ive even tryed to lower the security level to WEP and still no dice, and i cant
    make the phone stop prompting me, it keeps bothering me with the wireless. Ever since i updated the damn phone.

How can i disapple it from prompting me to connect, its my wifes phone and she couldnt care less about the wireless network.

FlyveR---01, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Logitech Mouse and Keyboard Problem - 2018 Windows KB4074588 update

Hello,

Logitech Wireless mouse and keyboard stopped working after the Feb 13 Windows update. I have found the following link but tried everything they suggested and I can't get it to work. I keep getting Errors (50, 87, DISM does not support servicing Windows PE
    with the /Online option etc...)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-after-installing-the-february-13-2018-upd

Help anyone?

Thanks!

vkyprianou, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Windows Wireless serves keeps stopping after update

Having the same type of problem after the update today. Wi Fi keeps going on and off every minute or so

hanovermaxx, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows Wireless serves keeps stopping after update

1. Windows Wireless serves keeps stopping after update - Similar Threads - Wireless serves keeps

2. Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update: After implementing the newest Windows update on my computer 20.10.2023 around 2300h, my original Microsoft Desktop 900 Mouse&Keyboard set has stopped working. I've been looking a solution left and right but i was unable to find one. If anybody can assist me with this problem...
  3. Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update: After implementing the newest Windows update on my computer 20.10.2023 around 2300h, my original Microsoft Desktop 900 Mouse&Keyboard set has stopped working. I've been looking a solution left and right but i was unable to find one. If anybody can assist me with this problem...
  4. My Logitech Zone Wireless Stopped Working After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech Zone Wireless Stopped Working After Recent Windows Update: With the recent update, my wireless headset is not getting recognized and only uses 16000Hz Tape Recorder Quality.I have tried all possible basic troubleshooting but I can't seem to fix it uninstalling, factory reset, etc.Anyone with a similar situation?...
  5. My Logitech Zone Wireless Stopped Working After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech Zone Wireless Stopped Working After Recent Windows Update: With the recent update, my wireless headset is not getting recognized and only uses 16000Hz Tape Recorder Quality.I have tried all possible basic troubleshooting but I can't seem to fix it uninstalling, factory reset, etc.Anyone with a similar situation?...
  6. Killer wireless 1535 keeps being disabled after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Killer wireless 1535 keeps being disabled after 20H2 update: Hello, there. My Killer wireless 1535 keeps being disabled after 20H2 update. I have tried everything from from downloading new drives from the Killer website, running trouble shoot for both network and my adapter, resetting the network and nothing works. I have to...
  7. Wireless Display stops working after 1607 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Display stops working after 1607 update: I have Lenovo W540 and wireless display Intel was working as expected with Microsoft Miracast device. I could project my screen on project and stop worrying about cables. It suddenly stopped working. I think some time ago, but found the exact cause now. So, I had to find...
  8. Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update: Hi, Microsoft Community! When I updated my Windows with the June 2020 update, I instantly noticed the wifi of this laptop stopped working. I restarted the laptop and boom it won't boot properly. So, automatic repair got involved so I did the "Reset this PC". To no avail,...
  9. A serve problem with Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A serve problem with Windows store: The windows store has DirectX Runtime and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012, 2013, and 2015 hanging in queue displaying starting download. Store is also unusable, items are not selectable and apps cannot be installed (I'm assuming the download queue is bugged) terminating/resetting,...
  10. Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update: I have an Asus model Q502LA , my Intel Wireless Software network adapter/ driver keeps disappearing. Which prevents me from getting on the internet without an Ethernet connection. Sometimes I am able to reinstall itit whi solves the problem, but recently this no longer works....