Windows 10: Windows within apps not displaying all the content

Discus and support Windows within apps not displaying all the content in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an older laptop running windows 10 and I am able to open apps without issue. I have a new laptop running Windows 10 pro that none of my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ceilingwalker, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Windows within apps not displaying all the content

I have an older laptop running windows 10 and I am able to open apps without issue. I have a new laptop running Windows 10 pro that none of my apps show all of the content within their windows. Windows within apps not displaying all the content [​IMG]

As you can see, this action button is cut off, even if I re-size the window, it stays just like that. I have tried changing settings in each app under compatibility but nothing has worked thus far.

Thank you

:)

Ceilingwalker, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 Mail App not displaying content

That is at the bottom which would suggest that the page has fully loaded.

However, this message/button is only displayed if you have 'external content' switched off in Settings | Options.

If that's not the case then this would suggest that something is not right with the app.

If it is the case then it may well be a case of a very slow mail server.

BTW, how do you know that your app is "completely up to date"?

BeefRWijker, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows within apps not displaying all the content

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows within apps not displaying all the content

1. Windows within apps not displaying all the content - Similar Threads - within apps displaying

2. Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?: Hello! I'm a little confused about how the licensing works for Windows Virtual machines.I want to create cybersecurity content about Windows security using Windows virtual machines to demonstrate. I read the Microsoft License Terms:...
  3. Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?: Hello! I'm a little confused about how the licensing works for Windows Virtual machines.I want to create cybersecurity content about Windows security using Windows virtual machines to demonstrate. I read the Microsoft License Terms:...
  4. Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. erase all content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    erase all content: I want to completely erase all files and programs from an old pc running Windows 10 in Danish. No one of the instructions on the web works. The menu points recommended don't exist...
  6. erase all content

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    erase all content: I want to completely erase all files and programs from an old pc running Windows 10 in Danish. No one of the instructions on the web works. The menu points recommended don't exist...
  7. displaying disc content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    displaying disc content: i am having no success at dispalying disc content when the disc is inserted into the laptop. anyone know how to get that content onto the screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-disc-content/7b0ae80f-c835-496f-8569-3e54507939fe
  8. Displaying contents of OneCloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Displaying contents of OneCloud: how do I display contents of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-contents-of-onecloud/cb3ddfd9-ae58-4a75-a52a-6587b989c37a
  9. Display settings options within settings app flickers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings options within settings app flickers: Hello everybody, I have an issue regarding windows 10 display settings. All the other settings within the app work fine. however when I try to alter display settings, it reverts back to the same. for example if I am trying to alter the layout of my two monitors, I will...
  10. Edge is not displaying all content

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not displaying all content: For the last two days when I try to open Edge it only shows the search bar and favorites. Non of the news and features photos and stories are shown. This appears to have started with the latest WU Please advise, *Huh Roger Pillow 65837