Windows 10: Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

Discus and support Windows won't activate after its been activated for months in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm receiving error code c004c003 when my desktop has previously been activated for months. Microsoft told me that this was a known issue affecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NoXoRist, Nov 10, 2018.

1. NoXoRist Win User

Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

I'm receiving error code c004c003 when my desktop has previously been activated for months.

Microsoft told me that this was a known issue affecting many many people. They said to wait 24-48 hours for it to be automatically fixed.

I've waited, and now my desktop won't communicate with the activation servers at all error code 0020036

I've been disconnected or otherwise hungup on by multiple support people after they remote to my machine and tell me that my license is a volume commercial license key.

Please Microsoft, i need real help.

I can't reformat this desktop just because of activation issues, its just not an option with whats installed on it.

:)

NoXoRist, Nov 10, 2018

2. i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Nov 10, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

1. Windows won't activate after its been activated for months - Similar Threads - won't activate been

2. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  3. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  4. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible: Hi there,My Windows PC asks for activation of Windows after previously working fine. I made a hardware upgrade, but that was more than half a year ago. I tried just inputting my existing win10 key but I always get the same error when I use the problem solver int the...
  6. Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible: Hi there,My Windows PC asks for activation of Windows after previously working fine. I made a hardware upgrade, but that was more than half a year ago. I tried just inputting my existing win10 key but I always get the same error when I use the problem solver int the...
  7. activation of FSX after 1 month

activation of FSX after 1 month: I have activated FSX last month and got the yes reply but now it says my free moth is up but wont tell me how to activate it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-fsx-after-1-month/d2927540-b252-4199-ba03-cfea44f21363
  8. after reinstalling windows its not activating,

after reinstalling windows its not activating,: i have 10 pro but its upgraded to enterprise edition please help me downgrade and activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reinstalling-windows-its-not-activating/ceebea94-a375-4dc2-8564-e049f6cf9b3d
  9. Windows activation but its already activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation but its already activated: So yeah when ever I set windows to hibernate & turn it on after it shows me the activate windows logo & it won't go away until I restart my computer and my computer takes like 4 minutes to start anybody have a fix submitted by /u/youssefaghazane [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation saying its not activated: Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for...