Windows 10: Windows Won't Activate After Reset

Discus and support Windows Won't Activate After Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased a Surface go laptop from Best Buy. Upon the very start up of my Laptop, windows was successfully activated and I had no issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by brandonpazmino, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Windows Won't Activate After Reset

Hi, I just purchased a Surface go laptop from Best Buy. Upon the very start up of my Laptop, windows was successfully activated and I had no issues with it whatsoever. I did have an issue with switching out of S mode on my laptop. I followed the steps get out of S mode, however I could not switch out of S mode, as the "Get" button was grayed out and I could not select it. Thus I decided to reset the entire PC. Once I reset the PC, I then ran into the new issue of Windows not even being activated, as it now says I may have an invalid product key. I have called Microsoft support three times and each phone call ends in a I will give you a call back, and I never do get called back. Any help would be great.

Also if it helps, I switched to surface go as my surface pro 4 stopped working and I needed a new laptop due to that.

:)

brandonpazmino, Feb 25, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Windows Won't Activate After Reset

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Won't Activate After Reset

1. Windows Won't Activate After Reset - Similar Threads - Won't Activate Reset

2. Windows 11 Won't activate after TPM reset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Won't activate after TPM reset!: I've recently updated my BIOS and it needed a TPM reset in order to function properly! Once I did reset it. Windows didn't activate automatically! I tried to use the command prompt it order to fetch my product key to reactivate windows but it doesn't work!!...
  3. Windows 11 Won't activate after TPM reset!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Won't activate after TPM reset!: I've recently updated my BIOS and it needed a TPM reset in order to function properly! Once I did reset it. Windows didn't activate automatically! I tried to use the command prompt it order to fetch my product key to reactivate windows but it doesn't work!!...
  4. Windows Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after reset: Hello,I did a windows reset after bios problems on my Lenovo. I used a recovery disk from another laptop.After reset, windows cannot activate automatically. I don't have the original windows key as it is the version that came with the computer when i bought it.Thank you...
  5. Windows Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation after reset: Hello,I did a windows reset after bios problems on my Lenovo. I used a recovery disk from another laptop.After reset, windows cannot activate automatically. I don't have the original windows key as it is the version that came with the computer when i bought it.Thank you...
  6. windows 10 won't activate after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 won't activate after factory reset: I have a dell laptop, that came from dell with windows 7. Years ago I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when Microsoft was offering that. I was wanting to repurpose the laptop, so I did a factory reset, which got me back to a clean install of windows 10. But now it says...
  7. Windows 10 won't activate after a reset

Windows 10 won't activate after a reset: I tried to update my surface pro 6 yester from 1903 to 2004. I was told the update completed but upon checking it still said 1903. After this i could not connect to seemingly random websites on the internet. I did a factory reset that kept files and now my device will not...
  8. Windows activation after reset

Windows activation after reset: Had to reset computer. Had Windows 10 from when free download was offered. After reset when attempting to activate Windows got and error message of 0xC004F012. I do not have the registration key from the first installation of Windows 10....
  9. Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.: My computer came with windows 10 on it. Recently it would not reboot after an auto update so I had to reset it. Now windows will not activate despite doing a fresh install and waiting over a week. I need help replacing the digital license....
  10. Windows 10 won't activate after reset

Windows 10 won't activate after reset: Hello I had my PC built in April last year from a reputable PC builder, the build included Windows 10. It has been running perfectly but yesterday I messed up a bit, did some research and decided resetting the PC would be the best way to fix things. Everything went...