Windows 10: Windows wont activate itself

Discus and support Windows wont activate itself in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently changed hardware on my pc. At first it was okay and showed me that windows was activated. But a few days later the watermark appeared on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 3r1kk, Sep 14, 2019.

1. 3r1kk Win User

Windows wont activate itself

I recently changed hardware on my pc. At first it was okay and showed me that windows was activated. But a few days later the watermark appeared on the screen. I tried troubleshooting it, picked i changed hardware recently. It takes me to the other window. i pick my current setup. Press activate windows, and it just gives me an error, and does not activate it.

:)

3r1kk, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Wont Activate after upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

“Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Errors
    “0xC004C003 or 0Xc004F050” request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine.”

As a work around I suggest you follow the below steps to activate a couple of activation issues.

• Push the start button

• Type Settings

• Navigate to Update and Security

• Click on Activation
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows wont activate itself - Similar Threads - wont activate itself

2. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  3. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  4. laptop mutes itself wont unmute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop mutes itself wont unmute: I have a new HP Pavillion 15 laptop with windows 11 home that whenever a new update becomes available every few days apparently! the laptop will mute itself and not unmute either by the little tab at the bottom right of the screen or in settings. the only way to unmute the...
  5. laptop mutes itself wont unmute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop mutes itself wont unmute: I have a new HP Pavillion 15 laptop with windows 11 home that whenever a new update becomes available every few days apparently! the laptop will mute itself and not unmute either by the little tab at the bottom right of the screen or in settings. the only way to unmute the...
  6. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows wont activate: so since i'm unable to talk to a person in the get help chat i need to ask the community i recently upgraded my pc and now windows wont reactivate this would be my second time reactivating it the first time i switched from a hard drive to a ssd i need help as when i select...
  7. Windows wont activate.

Windows wont activate.: I recently bought a brand new license for Windows 10 64 bit, but when I entered the code this error message showed up: 0x80041023. I made sure I typed it in right and everything was correct, but it won't work. I would use the disk but I have no disk drive. How do I fix this?...
  8. Windows un-activated itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows un-activated itself.: How? I tried customizing the taskbar and it says i need to activate windows, but i did personalize it before making the taskbar using small buttons and using custom colors. I did not add any hardware or remove any from my computer. I do not know my product key as windows was...
  9. Windows wont activate

Windows wont activate: I accidentally have windows 10 pro on my laptop after a hardware change, instead of windows 10 home which caused the error code 0xC004F211. how do I redownload windows to the home edition? I have tried the media creation tool but it wont show windows 10 home, so now I cant...
  10. windows wont activate

windows wont activate: windows won't activate automatically and calling doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/84529a4e-1262-4c33-91f8-7fa45d575acd"