Windows 10: Windows wont activate, nothing solves the problem

Discus and support Windows wont activate, nothing solves the problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this laptop off of someone a while back. and everything was fine until recently when I randomly don't have a windows licence. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by K +J, May 7, 2019.

1. K +J Win User

Windows wont activate, nothing solves the problem

I bought this laptop off of someone a while back. and everything was fine until recently when I randomly don't have a windows licence. I've tried calling, I've tried troubleshooting, nothing works. all windows has done is run me around not helping etc. it asks me about a 6 or 7 digit code that isn't in my "activation window" , it also says "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's network and try again." I have no idea what it means, also I never set it up as a business or organization's pc. so annoying.

:)

K +J, May 7, 2019
  2. broken89 Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin Windows wont activate, nothing solves the problem :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, May 7, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 7, 2019
  4. Cerawy Win User

My nvidia calibration wont load

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows wont activate, nothing solves the problem - Similar Threads - wont activate nothing

2. Solved: Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solved: Activation: Windows was activated with a digital license. I helped someone fix their computer by putting my SSD in their PC. When I put my SSD back in my computer, it said, hardware change detected. When I troubleshoot and choose I changed hardware, It won't let me select the device I'm...
  3. Solved: Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solved: Activation: Windows was activated with a digital license. I helped someone fix their computer by putting my SSD in their PC. When I put my SSD back in my computer, it said, hardware change detected. When I troubleshoot and choose I changed hardware, It won't let me select the device I'm...
  4. Solved: Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  6. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  7. cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........: Dear Sir/Madam, My ex-colleague left the company since December 2019. We want to update the product information as follow:- QUOTE: Belongs to: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email...
  8. Windows wont activate

Windows wont activate: I accidentally have windows 10 pro on my laptop after a hardware change, instead of windows 10 home which caused the error code 0xC004F211. how do I redownload windows to the home edition? I have tried the media creation tool but it wont show windows 10 home, so now I cant...
  9. Activation Problem..it wont activate

Activation Problem..it wont activate: I swapped M.2 drives from one PC to another. One PC had Win10 Pro on it and the other had Win10 Home. I did this because I wanted to put all my fast components in one PC but it wont let me activate and tells me to go to the Store and buy Windows. Now I already purchased 2...
  10. Solve the wait problem in asphalt 8 without doing nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve the wait problem in asphalt 8 without doing nothing: I've downloaded asphalt 8 form the Windows Store but when I put my age and accept the game just keep loading without doing nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-the-wait-problem-in-asphalt-8-without-doing/60349772-b520-4dd0-a2b5-13cd3c86806d