Windows 10: windows wont activate on my new laptop

Discus and support windows wont activate on my new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to use my new cricut with this new laptop and i cant activate my windows. i have tried everything and now it ask for a pin code and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yoniastovall, Apr 1, 2021.

1. windows wont activate on my new laptop

I am trying to use my new cricut with this new laptop and i cant activate my windows. i have tried everything and now it ask for a pin code and i dont have one and do not know how to get it. the laptop is a windows 10

:)

yoniastovall, Apr 1, 2021

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Apr 1, 2021
  3. laptop wont revert to win 7

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below question.

• Before you clean install Windows 10 was it activated?
    • As mentioned the laptop wont work on Battery, what issue are you facing in Windows?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Tylerp666 Win User

windows wont activate on my new laptop

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

windows wont activate on my new laptop

1. windows wont activate on my new laptop - Similar Threads - wont activate laptop

2. my window wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window wont activate: hello i am using windows 11 for a while now but when i got this laptop it is lenovo it had window 10 pro and it was activated but from the update place in window 10 i thought it is update but it was window 11 and it had installed accidenatlly and now it says activate window...
  3. my window wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window wont activate: hello i am using windows 11 for a while now but when i got this laptop it is lenovo it had window 10 pro and it was activated but from the update place in window 10 i thought it is update but it was window 11 and it had installed accidenatlly and now it says activate window...
  4. My at symbol wont work on my new surface laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My at symbol wont work on my new surface laptop: the at symbol wont work on my new surface laptop * Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-at-symbol-wont-work-on-my-new-surface-laptop/9d24acd2-466e-444e-a2c8-161cf474a60f
  5. Windows Activation Wont Work After New Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Wont Work After New Motherboard: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 pro in february, shortly thereafter I upgraded my motherboard. My windows 10 installation told me I need to reactivate. Reactivation doesnt work as it always says it cant contact microsoft servers. In my accounts billing history I can clearly...
  6. Windows wont activate on new computer with my digital license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont activate on new computer with my digital license.: How do I activate my windows with the digital license on my account? Troubleshoot does not fix this either. The license activates with the hdd but not with the ssd. I need it to activate with the ssd....
  7. Active windows 10 on my new laptop

Active windows 10 on my new laptop: Hi, I am using win 10 from 6 years in my hp laptop. Suddenly my laptop got crashed and now I have to buy a new one. In my old laptop, I saw my license is a digital license and it is linked with my Microsoft account. Can I use this same license in my new laptop windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 wont detect new hardware for Activation

Windows 10 wont detect new hardware for Activation: I recently swapped to a new motherboard. When I booted into Windows I noticed my copy wasn't activated. When I went to the activation Troubleshooter to change the hardware it was activated on, I noticed it wasn't detecting my new hardware. My old Motherboard was by MSI, my...
  9. activate windows on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows on new laptop: I think there is supposed to be a pre installed activation number with my new laptop, but I can't activate Windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-new-laptop/34faf7d4-a87d-49c0-a9e4-a94b4485d14c
  10. New Hdd windows 10 wont activate

New Hdd windows 10 wont activate: Hi guys. I just replace my hdd after the old one fail on me.The old hdd was window 7 upgraded to 10 and was also activate,i also made, a usb w10 back up too.(call me noobie *Homer Drooling)I needed up using the back up usb to install window 10 and also the old w10 cd key on...