Windows 10: WIndows won't activate on new pc

Discus and support WIndows won't activate on new pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I built a new pc because I needed something new. On my old laptop, windows says it is activated with a digital license linked to a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThePixelizer, Jan 26, 2020.

1. WIndows won't activate on new pc

So I built a new pc because I needed something new.

On my old laptop, windows says it is activated with a digital license linked to a Microsoft account. I interpreted this as meaning that I can just login to the account on my new pc and the license would be transferred over. I logged in and after a while it still says windows isn't activated. Need help on whether I'm being dumb or I need to buy a whole new license.

:)

ThePixelizer, Jan 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 26, 2020
  4. WIndows won't activate on new pc

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

WIndows won't activate on new pc

1. WIndows won't activate on new pc - Similar Threads - won't activate

2. Can't activate Windows 10. Won't accept Product Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10. Won't accept Product Code: Can't activate Windows 10. Won't accept my Product Code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-wont-accept-product-code/83df5e37-b583-494a-9fa3-865280f02c9e"
  3. Windows won't activate

Windows won't activate: I bought windows disc from the company Newegg about a year ago A couple days ago I did a wipe of my pc and had too reinstall windows ten At the time I couldn't find my product key Now I found my product key, but I can't activate my windows I click on change product...
  4. Bluetooth won't activate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth won't activate: Dell inspiron 5539. After update to Windows 10 my Bluetooth turned off. I have used everything I can find, but cannot turn it on. Troubleshooting can't either. Help....
  5. Windows won't re-activate after a hardware change

Windows won't re-activate after a hardware change: I recently had to put my hard drive in another computer for maintenance purposes, and when I put my hard drive back in the original laptop, windows is deactivated. I used command prompt to find my original product key and tried entering it in, and it gave me the opportunity...
  6. Windows 10 won't activate errror code 0x80070005

Windows 10 won't activate errror code 0x80070005: Did a fresh install of Windows 1909 today on same laptop and hardware, that I have been using for 2 years. I have a digital license since 2015 and now Windows will not activate. I can log into my MS Account and that's it. [img] Gort 148107
  7. Windows 10 Education won't activate

Windows 10 Education won't activate: So my university offers students software upgrades for free, and one of them was the Windows 10 Education deal, and since it included Excel, I decided to get it. I had Win 10 before, and being a dummy I did not back it up. I entered in the product key and got Excel, but I got...
  8. Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.: My computer came with windows 10 on it. Recently it would not reboot after an auto update so I had to reset it. Now windows will not activate despite doing a fresh install and waiting over a week. I need help replacing the digital license....
  9. Windows 10 won't activate on new PC

Windows 10 won't activate on new PC: Hi there, Somewhere back between 2009 and 2012, I purchased a Windows 7 license. I installed this on my custom-built PC. A few years later I was offered a free upgrade from Microsoft to Windows 10, so I did these. On doing this, I also moved over to a digital key (linked...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't activate: We have not used this computer for a while, we come back and it is not working. We replaced the RAM and BIOS Battery in the Computer and now it is working fine, only problem is it says it's not activated. We ran a scan to check what the key is and it's a Windows 10 Pro...