Windows 10: windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

Discus and support windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Victor.Ganapathi, Sep 10, 2020.

1. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and nothing

:)

Victor.Ganapathi, Sep 10, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 10, 2020
  4. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

1. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working - Similar Threads - won't activate Troubleshoot

2. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  3. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  4. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  5. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  6. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either....
  7. Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working: Hello, I tried to update my copy of windows home to windows pro using my old laptop serial but although it installed/updated it would not Activate it. I ran the trouble shooter and its telling me it could not activate at this time and it can not connect to the internet. I...
  8. Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working: I recently switched out my motherboard and did a fresh install of windows. Before making the change I made sure I had a digital license connected to my windows account. My windows is also not an OEM copy. The activation page shows the error: 0xC004F213 Windows reported...
  9. Sound troubleshooter won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound troubleshooter won't work: I was trying to change which device is the microphone and it wouldn't let me, so I tried running the troubleshooter and it keeps giving me this error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access...
  10. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...