Windows 10: Windows won't activate?

Discus and support Windows won't activate? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been told I now need to buy another license by Microsoft absolute rip-off because I've changed some hardware?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kieran Ryan2, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windows won't activate?

I've been told I now need to buy another license by Microsoft absolute rip-off because I've changed some hardware?

:)

Kieran Ryan2, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows won't activate?

1. Windows won't activate? - Similar Threads - won't activate

2. Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro: I bought a windows 11 pro product key from Newegg to activate windows 10 after I changed all of my hardware but migrated by harddrives. I can't update windows because it keeps giving me errors and I can't put in the key because I get the error that "Windows can't be activated...
  3. Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro: I bought a windows 11 pro product key from Newegg to activate windows 10 after I changed all of my hardware but migrated by harddrives. I can't update windows because it keeps giving me errors and I can't put in the key because I get the error that "Windows can't be activated...
  4. Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Microsoft activation key won't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft activation key won't work: I have an OEM key that I usually use to activate my windows license with. I've reformatted my computer several times and even changed motherboards so I have used the same key on 2 different motherboards. All of a sudden it stopped working and it said "We can’t activate your...
  6. Microsoft activation key won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft activation key won't work: I have an OEM key that I usually use to activate my windows license with. I've reformatted my computer several times and even changed motherboards so I have used the same key on 2 different motherboards. All of a sudden it stopped working and it said "We can’t activate your...
  7. Microsoft activation key won't work

8. My Windows won't activate anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows won't activate anymore: Hello,my Windows is no longer activated for some reason. So, I build my new PC and bought the license via Microsoft Store. I did receive the order confirmation. Although there is no key in the email, my Windows was activated the next day. I can personalize the setting, etc....
  9. My Windows won't activate anymore

My Windows won't activate anymore: Hello,my Windows is no longer activated for some reason. So, I build my new PC and bought the license via Microsoft Store. I did receive the order confirmation. Although there is no key in the email, my Windows was activated the next day. I can personalize the setting, etc....
  10. Windows 11 Home won't activate - thinks my new PC is just new hardware on my old PC

Windows 11 Home won't activate - thinks my new PC is just new hardware on my old PC: I've built a new PC from scratch and installed Win11 Home via USB. I'm trying to activate it with a new genuine key. When I installed Win11, I allowed the process to carry across my OneDrive info from my account. Now when I go to activate Win11, I get an error: 'Windows...