Windows 10: Windows won't activate?

Discus and support Windows won't activate? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been told I now need to buy another license by Microsoft absolute rip-off because I've changed some hardware?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kieran Ryan2, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windows won't activate?

I've been told I now need to buy another license by Microsoft absolute rip-off because I've changed some hardware?

:)

Kieran Ryan2, Dec 9, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 9, 2023
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Windows won't activate?

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows won't activate?

1. Windows won't activate? - Similar Threads - won't activate

2. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive: i had to replace my hard drives on my system running Windows Server 2016. I purchased a retail version of this software. After installing it won't activate & the trouble shooter won't work. how do I get this VALID version to activate?...
  3. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive: i had to replace my hard drives on my system running Windows Server 2016. I purchased a retail version of this software. After installing it won't activate & the trouble shooter won't work. how do I get this VALID version to activate?...
  4. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  6. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  7. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  8. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  9. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  10. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...