Windows 10: windows wont activate

Discus and support windows wont activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows won't activate automatically and calling doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Provost_199, Jun 22, 2019.

1. windows wont activate

windows won't activate automatically and calling doesn't work

:)

Provost_199, Jun 22, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Wont Activate after upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

“Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Errors
    “0xC004C003 or 0Xc004F050” request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine.”

As a work around I suggest you follow the below steps to activate a couple of activation issues.

• Push the start button

• Type Settings

• Navigate to Update and Security

• Click on Activation
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 22, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

windows wont activate

dalchina, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

windows wont activate

1. windows wont activate - Similar Threads - wont activate

2. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  4. my window wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window wont activate: hello i am using windows 11 for a while now but when i got this laptop it is lenovo it had window 10 pro and it was activated but from the update place in window 10 i thought it is update but it was window 11 and it had installed accidenatlly and now it says activate window...
  5. my window wont activate

my window wont activate: hello i am using windows 11 for a while now but when i got this laptop it is lenovo it had window 10 pro and it was activated but from the update place in window 10 i thought it is update but it was window 11 and it had installed accidenatlly and now it says activate window...
  6. Windows Wont Activate After Hardware Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Wont Activate After Hardware Change: My Motherboard was burnt out, and got changed , now windows is not activated and wont reactivate.I tried contacting microsoft support with live chat, got to wait for 1 hour with 50+ customers and then it closed before it even opened reference ID "7034147675", I am trying to...
  7. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  8. windows wont activate

windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  9. Active apps wont open on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active apps wont open on taskbar: several apps wont open on the taskbar even though they are active. Google Chrome, discord, and even lokal apps like taskmanager wont open, although they are active. have tried restarting the computer and tried scanning the computer in the command prompt, but there are no...
  10. Active apps wont open on taskbar

Active apps wont open on taskbar: several apps wont open on the taskbar even though they are active. Google Chrome, discord, and even lokal apps like taskmanager wont open, although they are active. have tried restarting the computer and tried scanning the computer in the command prompt, but there are no...