Windows 10: Windows wont activate

Discus and support Windows wont activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidentally have windows 10 pro on my laptop after a hardware change, instead of windows 10 home which caused the error code 0xC004F211. how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SEAMIST2000, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Windows wont activate

I accidentally have windows 10 pro on my laptop after a hardware change, instead of windows 10 home which caused the error code 0xC004F211. how do I redownload windows to the home edition? I have tried the media creation tool but it wont show windows 10 home, so now I cant activate windows because I have the wrong edition.

:)

SEAMIST2000, Dec 21, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Wont Activate after upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

“Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Errors
    “0xC004C003 or 0Xc004F050” request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine.”

As a work around I suggest you follow the below steps to activate a couple of activation issues.

• Push the start button

• Type Settings

• Navigate to Update and Security

• Click on Activation
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Windows wont activate

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows wont activate

1. Windows wont activate - Similar Threads - wont activate

2. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  3. Digital Windows activation key wont work anymore

Digital Windows activation key wont work anymore: Hey people, I came across an issue which I cant find solution to. I have been Insider user for years now and I do change laptops fairly often and since my last installation on older Dell laptop of Win 10 Pro, my digital key seem to be not working anymore. Still asks me to...
  4. changed out motherboard, activation on windows was removed and wont let me reactivate it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    changed out motherboard, activation on windows was removed and wont let me reactivate it: so i switched out my motherboard a couple days ago and i noticed windows has completely removed my activation key. even when i use the "i changed harware recently" button, it just tells me "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. " what the hell do i do...
  5. Winfows wont activate after hardware change.

Winfows wont activate after hardware change.: Hello, I recently upgraded my system. After getting everything setup I installed Windows on my new M.2 drive. I made sure that my license was attached to my account. When I try to activate windows using the troubleshooter it will come up with the 2 licenses on my account 1...
  6. Windows 10 Pro key wont activate

Windows 10 Pro key wont activate: Hello! My name is Elmar and i recently bought a Windows 10 pro key, i am currently running 'Windows 10 pro EN 64Bit' without the activation key. When i try to activate the key i get the error message 'The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows....
  7. Windows 10 digital license wont activate on new hardware

Windows 10 digital license wont activate on new hardware: Howdy! So I just got a new macbook pro with bootcamp. On my old macbook pro with bootcamp i purchased windows 10 home digitaly, and it is now supposed to be linked to my account. However I cant get it to activate on my new macbook. I get Error code 0xC004F213 I...
  8. Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working: Hello, I tried to update my copy of windows home to windows pro using my old laptop serial but although it installed/updated it would not Activate it. I ran the trouble shooter and its telling me it could not activate at this time and it can not connect to the internet. I...
  9. Windows 10 digital key wont activate after hardware and Windows reinstall

Windows 10 digital key wont activate after hardware and Windows reinstall: This is my current issue. A few months ago I killed my PSU and only recently got it replaced, during this process, I upgraded my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, and now the digital key won't activate. My key was a retail windows 8 home key I upgraded to a Windows 10 home...
  10. error code 0xc009f009 trying to activate windows 10after free upgrade wont accept produck...

error code 0xc009f009 trying to activate windows 10after free upgrade wont accept produck...: can you help me ?report......................................................................Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0): ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data--> Validation Code: 50 Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0xc004f012 Windows...