Windows 10: Windows wont allow any apps to open

Discus and support Windows wont allow any apps to open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had an issue with my computer the last week where all my applications just shut down as soon as they open. This is not just limited to games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TyroneF.M., Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows wont allow any apps to open

I have had an issue with my computer the last week where all my applications just shut down as soon as they open. This is not just limited to games, all windows apps i try to open such as command prompt or services also immediately closed. I have reset my computer 3 times and the problem is still coming back. I have updated my graphics card and tested my memory. The only clue i have is that when i end all windows process using GPU tweak, i can temporarily open the apps before it eventually goes back to the same problem. To make this clear: i have reset my computer, i have reinstalled windows and i have already updated windows and my gpu to the latest drivers, i have tested my memory. Nothing is showing as an issue and i dont know what to do anymore. please help

:)

TyroneF.M., Apr 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows wont allow any apps to open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows wont allow any apps to open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows wont allow any apps to open

1. Windows wont allow any apps to open - Similar Threads - wont allow apps

2. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  3. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  4. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Wont Open: HELLOsome apps on my laptop won't open like settings and many more please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-open/c580d577-b27f-4877-9afc-0981e63dd7fa
  5. Apps Wont Open

Apps Wont Open: HELLOsome apps on my laptop won't open like settings and many more please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-open/c580d577-b27f-4877-9afc-0981e63dd7fa
  6. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. iTunes App not allowing me to open any app in Windows 10 home

iTunes App not allowing me to open any app in Windows 10 home: Hi I have an ASUS A15 gaming laptop. I installed iTunes and everything was fine. But yesterday when I started my laptop, whatever application I open it was showing me the loader is not working. Like MicrosoftEgde.something loader is not available or not working. I can't even...
  8. Apps wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps wont open: Whenever I try to open anything that isn't a Metro app, explorer.exe not file explorer, or control panel restarts explorer. I can't reset either. It just undoes all the changes. I looked it up and it hasn't been documented....
  9. My computer will not open any apps and wont restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer will not open any apps and wont restart.: My computer wont open any apps or restart or shut down. I can't do anything. Please respond ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-open-any-apps-and-wont/e78918a7-1fc3-437b-87f5-283ebaaf6388
  10. Administrator wont allow any updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Administrator wont allow any updates: Hi. Thanks for having me. I'm at my wits end. My Laptop is new and has Windows 10 already installed. It was recommended as A Games Laptop as I run Train Simulations. I've been getting Updates for my graphics card which worked fine at first. Now when I click the box that has,...