Windows 10: Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver

Discus and support Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried moving a file to the drive but it keeps saying that I don't have permission. I checked my properties but nothing shows up can anyone please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt •, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Matt • Win User

Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver

I tried moving a file to the drive but it keeps saying that I don't have permission. I checked my properties but nothing shows up can anyone please help me

:)

Matt •, Apr 21, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver - Similar Threads - wont allow put

2. Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver: I tried moving a file to the drive but it keeps saying that I don't have permission. I checked my properties but nothing shows up can anyone please help me...
  3. Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont allow me to put permission in my e driver: I tried moving a file to the drive but it keeps saying that I don't have permission. I checked my properties but nothing shows up can anyone please help me...
  4. My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin: i dont know exactly when it happened but it was 2 days ago it wouldnt let me unzip a .rar file because admin for whatever reason. i havent done much to this and it has expanded to making a folder and accessing my steam library...
  5. Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity: I need help either removing or updating the drivers for this device so I can turn on memory integrity again the names are lvrs64.sys and lvuvc64.sys I cant find them anywhere to remove or fix them...
  6. Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity: I need help either removing or updating the drivers for this device so I can turn on memory integrity again the names are lvrs64.sys and lvuvc64.sys I cant find them anywhere to remove or fix them...
  7. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  8. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  9. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC wont allow me to activate windows.: So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't activated. I no longer have the original product key I got when I bought my PC as I thought oh I activated it I wont need it no...