Windows 10: Windows won't always boot.

Discus and support Windows won't always boot. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everybody! I recently added a new SSD NVMe to my laptop. I installed windows on it and it worked fine. But after a couple of hours of gaming and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DistyOnett, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Windows won't always boot.

Hello everybody! I recently added a new SSD NVMe to my laptop. I installed windows on it and it worked fine. But after a couple of hours of gaming and internet browsing, I restarted the pc and the message "Your PC needs to be repaired, error 0xC000000e file: winload.efi" appeared. I tried restarting my pc and windows booted just fine... But after another restart the same message appeared. The facts is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! What do you recommend me to do?

submitted by /u/DistyOnett
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DistyOnett, Oct 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Oct 15, 2020
  4. scraff Win User

Windows won't always boot.

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows won't always boot.

1. Windows won't always boot. - Similar Threads - won't always boot

2. Windows Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Boot: I got into a weird dilemma. I was trying to troubleshoot a PC whose OS won't boot. I installed Windows 10 64-bit into it last year's September on a new hard drive. Last month, after starting the PC, the motherboard logo flashed, and everything went into troubleshooting mode,...
  3. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot: Windows won't boot; whenever I turn on my pc, there is just a black screen and a loading dot wheelWindows Won’t BootWhenever I turn on my pc, it shows my board manufacturer like usual then just shows a black screen with loading dots wheel.I’ve seen others with this problem,...
  4. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot: I was trying Macrium and EaseUS ToDo to backup the C drive of a 2-in-1 ASUS Transformer T100TA that has 2GB memory. While restoring with ToDo, I got some error and it went into an Automatic Repair loop. It always goes into the Recovery Environment and I tried all the options...
  5. Windows won't boot

Windows won't boot: So I was having some trouble with my pc and so I tried to use the reset through windows 10, but when I restartet it is just stuck on the Very first image and is not even trying to load.I can't Access the troubleshooting because it doesn't even load that far.Does anyone here...
  6. Windows won't boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot.: Every time i boot my pc all i see is a black screen with my cursor and i already tried "renaming" shell explorer.exe and it still doesn't work. submitted by /u/xdexotic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjzka1/windows_wont_boot/
  7. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot: Guys, I think I'm scared that I screwed up my PC. I installed a Nintendo 3DS emulator, along with Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth and I think that the site I went on to download it, kicked me off my PC. It said things like "Your PC ran into a problem" and "Repairing your PC"...
  8. Windows won't boot

Windows won't boot: My laptop, Lenovo Z51-70 running Windows 10, is stuck at the Lenovo boot screen. It keeps showing the Lenovo screen for a long time and then goes into 'diagnostics and repairing'. After restarting it many times, I reset Windows (without losing the data option) and yet nothing...
  9. Windows Doesn't Alway Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Doesn't Alway Boot: When I start my computer, Win 10 Pro, the ASUS splash screen comes up, but then Windows won't boot. All I get is a rotating circle. This does not happen every time. I can turn off the machine with the power button and Windows will boot, although it sometimes takes more than a...
  10. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't boot: Hello! My W-10 computer recently decided to reinstall a bunch of updates that it already had (this actually happened on all three of my PCs running W-10, so I assume it was something from Microsoft? I dunno). Normally not an issue, but on this particular PC Windows now won't...