Windows 10: Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

Discus and support Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I do a clean install of windows 10 to m.2 ssd using windows media tool when it reboots it takes me back to choose between 64 & 32 bit. I made sure the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alfonzo anthony, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

I do a clean install of windows 10 to m.2 ssd using windows media tool when it reboots it takes me back to choose between 64 & 32 bit. I made sure the bios was correct it's on a dell optiplex 3060 with bios 1.14.1 I could use the help.

:)

alfonzo anthony, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

1. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit - Similar Threads - won't boot fresh

2. Windows 10 won't boot after NVMe M.2 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot after NVMe M.2 install: Last week, my mother-in-law got me a 500 GB Samsung 980 NVMe M.2 drive as a late Christmas gift. Awesome. My boot drive was a Crucial 1 TB drive see below, and I had some problems getting Clonezilla to copy everything over to the new NVMe drive. Tried a couple of other...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot after NVMe M.2 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot after NVMe M.2 install: Last week, my mother-in-law got me a 500 GB Samsung 980 NVMe M.2 drive as a late Christmas gift. Awesome. My boot drive was a Crucial 1 TB drive see below, and I had some problems getting Clonezilla to copy everything over to the new NVMe drive. Tried a couple of other...
  4. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit: I do a clean install of windows 10 to m.2 ssd using windows media tool when it reboots it takes me back to choose between 64 & 32 bit. I made sure the bios was correct it's on a dell optiplex 3060 with bios 1.14.1 I could use the help....
  5. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit: I do a clean install of windows 10 to m.2 ssd using windows media tool when it reboots it takes me back to choose between 64 & 32 bit. I made sure the bios was correct it's on a dell optiplex 3060 with bios 1.14.1 I could use the help....
  6. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD: Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they...
  7. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD: Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they...
  8. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Win10 32 bit 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 32 bit 64bit: Salve , ho scaricato dal vostro sito windows 10 32 bit e 64 bit . Durante l'installazione mi da i seguenti errori: OOBELOCAL OOBEKEYBOARD Come mi devo comportare ? Grazie Massimo....
  10. Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit: I am trying to install a 32 bit application on Windows 10 64bit but when I double click on it nothing happens. What could be wrong? I though 32bit applications can be run on 64 bit?...