Windows 10: Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop

Discus and support Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I wonder if you all can help me with my issue. So basically I've recently bought a new DDR4 SO-DIMM for my ASUS Vivobook 15 and post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SouravFZ, Oct 21, 2020.

1. SouravFZ Win User

Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if you all can help me with my issue. So basically I've recently bought a new DDR4 SO-DIMM for my ASUS Vivobook 15 and post installing the new ram, my system just won't boot Windows. It gets stuck at the "Starting Automatic Repair" page. But the BIOS detects the ram and also was able to boot in a live Ubuntu environment using a bootable USB and it detected the ram as well.

My specs:

Laptop - Asus Vivobook x505za-EJ563T, with Ryzen 5 2500U and 4GB soldered DDR4 2400Mhz CL17

OS - Windows 10 Home came with the laptop

New RAM - Kingston 4GB DDR4 2400Mhz CL17 KVR24S17S6/4

Also note the first time I put the RAM I had a BSODs saying bfadi.sys is corrupted, then I removed the new ram and did a system restore which repaired it. And also, my system boots if I remove the new ram.

:)

SouravFZ, Oct 21, 2020
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Oct 21, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows won't boot after Ram upgrade laptop - Similar Threads - won't boot Ram

2. Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade: Hi,My HP Victus laptop had a SK Hynix 8gb ddr4 3200hz ram. I recently bought a new ram stick to upgrade to 16 gigs with same specifications except the brand which was Crucial. After the installation lap never boot up. Then I tried with a Hynix ram stick and it worked.So, Does...
  3. Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade: Hi,My HP Victus laptop had a SK Hynix 8gb ddr4 3200hz ram. I recently bought a new ram stick to upgrade to 16 gigs with same specifications except the brand which was Crucial. After the installation lap never boot up. Then I tried with a Hynix ram stick and it worked.So, Does...
  4. Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade: Hello! after upgrading my laptops ram from 8gb to 16gb it started running slower, i tried reinstalling the 8gb stick, like the way it was before, it got better but in games i kept having a lot of stuttering, i tried running a memtest but it said that everything was okayI have...
  5. Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade: Hello! after upgrading my laptops ram from 8gb to 16gb it started running slower, i tried reinstalling the 8gb stick, like the way it was before, it got better but in games i kept having a lot of stuttering, i tried running a memtest but it said that everything was okayI have...
  6. Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot: After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot. It only got to the black screen with the window logo and then shut down.I tried to reboot it 3 times to get into the repair mode but it won't get thereTried to download the win 11 iso file but it won't let me copy to an...
  8. Windows won't boot after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot after ram upgrade: I just bought a new asus vivobook 15 and upgraded the ram from 4 to 8 gb it worked fine for some time but when i tried to update it by restarting it won't boot back up and would just get stuck on the asus logo i tried the automatic repair but it doesn't work then i got a usb...
  9. Windows won't boot after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot after ram upgrade: I just bought a new asus vivobook 15 and upgraded the ram from 4 to 8 gb it worked fine for some time but when i tried to update it by restarting it won't boot back up and would just get stuck on the asus logo i tried the automatic repair but it doesn't work then i got a usb...
  10. Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus TP200S laptop won't boot up after Windows upgrade.: Can someone please help. My Asus TP200S can not start Windows, after upgrading Windows 10. It says, "Attempting to recover installation" for about 1/3 of a second, then displays, "Undoing changes made to your computer..." for a few minutes, then it re-boots. It does this...