Windows 10: Windows wont boot after reinstall

Discus and support Windows wont boot after reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have reinstalled windows 10 6 times but each time it wont boot. It ahngs on a page with 4 pales blue window panes anda rotating circle of dots. Once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by woldsweather, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Windows wont boot after reinstall

I have reinstalled windows 10 6 times but each time it wont boot. It ahngs on a page with 4 pales blue window panes anda rotating circle of dots.
    Once it did boot and I spent hours setting it up as I wanted it but same again after a restart.
    Hardware diagnostics all say passed.

:)

woldsweather, Nov 12, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Windows wont boot after reinstall

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows wont boot after reinstall

1. Windows wont boot after reinstall - Similar Threads - wont boot reinstall

2. pc wont turn on after trying to reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont turn on after trying to reinstall windows: recently my apps kept crashing due to low memory even though i had a bunch of it and i decided to reinstall windows and the download got stuck at 76% so i restarted my pc and tried a second time and it got stuck at 73% and i restarted it again but instead of reverting to its...
  3. pc wont turn on after trying to reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc wont turn on after trying to reinstall windows: recently my apps kept crashing due to low memory even though i had a bunch of it and i decided to reinstall windows and the download got stuck at 76% so i restarted my pc and tried a second time and it got stuck at 73% and i restarted it again but instead of reverting to its...
  4. After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  5. After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  6. Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall: After my windows apps got corrupted due to changing permissions of my C drive, I reinstalled windows and cleaned out my C drive. After the reinstall, none of the windows apps will open, and there are many blank entries in the apps & features settings page. I have provided a...
  7. Windows not booting up after reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not booting up after reinstall: I have a dell laptop (about 4-6yrs old) and I had to reinstall windows 10 via a bootable usb. In the setup it showed my 1TB harddrive and installed it. Now the issue is that it doesn't start up after the whole setup thing where it asks for your name and other settings. It's...
  8. windows wont boot after restart

windows wont boot after restart: Hi folks every time widows updates and restarts or I restart the pc I end up having to find a restore point that will work or reset the thing keeping my files. Why cant windows simply restart without screwing up? now the settings app keeps crashing what's going on...
  9. Windows wont boot after installing

Windows wont boot after installing: I am trying to install a clean install of Windows 10 on my Gateway all-in-one. It wont boot after doing the install. It will restart once, then again and after the second restart, it wont boot. I have been trying for the better part of a year to try to get it to run. Windows...
  10. Can't boot after reinstall of Windows

Can't boot after reinstall of Windows: My original version was Windows 7 Home Prem OA and I am installing Home Pro It installs, I get to the desktop. I can then install software, updates etc, but if I resart it hangs on the 4 blue windo panes and rotating white dots. I am installing to a 125GB SSD which I...