Windows 10: windows wont boot after restart

Discus and support windows wont boot after restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi folks every time widows updates and restarts or I restart the pc I end up having to find a restore point that will work or reset the thing keeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GlennRogers62, Mar 24, 2020.

1. windows wont boot after restart

Hi folks every time widows updates and restarts or I restart the pc I end up having to find a restore point that will work or reset the thing keeping my files. Why cant windows simply restart without screwing up? now the settings app keeps crashing what's going on

:)

GlennRogers62, Mar 24, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Mar 24, 2020
  3. little cat, Mar 24, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

windows wont boot after restart

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

windows wont boot after restart

1. windows wont boot after restart - Similar Threads - wont boot restart

2. After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  3. After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  4. computer wont boot after restart during windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer wont boot after restart during windows 10 setup: I was setting up my windows for my computer when i reached the internet section but no internet connections popped up so i put a usb WIFI connector. but windows did not show any of my WIFI roasters so i tried to restart it and now the usb ports don't work and i can't get a...
  5. computer wont boot after restart during windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer wont boot after restart during windows 10 setup: I was setting up my windows for my computer when i reached the internet section but no internet connections popped up so i put a usb WIFI connector. but windows did not show any of my WIFI roasters so i tried to restart it and now the usb ports don't work and i can't get a...
  6. computer wont boot after restart during windows 10 setup

7. Windows wont boot after installing

Windows wont boot after installing: I am trying to install a clean install of Windows 10 on my Gateway all-in-one. It wont boot after doing the install. It will restart once, then again and after the second restart, it wont boot. I have been trying for the better part of a year to try to get it to run. Windows...
  8. 80004001 wont boot . restarting after updates

80004001 wont boot . restarting after updates: 80004001 wont boot . restarting after updates I can't seem to find an answer. PC illiterate. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/80004001-wont-boot-restarting-after-updates/442101c9-cd6f-4628-8a4a-b646d4889921
  9. Keybord wont display after restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keybord wont display after restart: Hi all. I have done an update to my very old tablet, that isnt supposed to be getting any more updates. The thing is after the update, on start up, thers the tablet password. However the on screen keyboard dosnt appeare so i cant put the password in. Is there any way arround...
  10. Windows wont boot after reinstall

Windows wont boot after reinstall: I have reinstalled windows 10 6 times but each time it wont boot. It ahngs on a page with 4 pales blue window panes anda rotating circle of dots. Once it did boot and I spent hours setting it up as I wanted it but same again after a restart. Hardware diagnostics all say...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zorinos isnt restarting