Windows 10: Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen.

Discus and support Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi Yesterday after being away from my pc for a few minutes, i noticed it had rebooted itself. I didn't gave it a second thought and continued... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarioPierantoni, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen.

Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen. [​IMG]

Hi

Yesterday after being away from my pc for a few minutes, i noticed it had rebooted itself. I didn't gave it a second thought and continued my work. Then all of a sudden, it shut down and got stuck in a boot loop. With white lines over the startup screen. I included a picture.

After 3 failed boots it goes into startup repair. But that says it couldn't repair my pc.

I then opened my pc and found out the cpu fan isn't turning. Maybe this is part of the problem. Since then i did clean it a bit, but with little succes. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Mario

:)

MarioPierantoni, Dec 3, 2020
  2. AVarg1 Win User

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

Startup Repair ran, the computer restarted, and it booted up to the same orange screen with white lines.

AVarg1, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen.

Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen.

1. Windows won't boot and white lines appear over the startup screen. - Similar Threads - won't boot white

2. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  3. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  4. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines keep on appearing on my screen: these white lines keep on appearing on my screen i just dont get it how but those lines dissapear like 1 second after 1 second like in the above pic the line when that dissapears another line pops up in down of my taskbar then when that line dissapeares it comes above my...
  6. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white lines keep on appearing on my screen: these white lines keep on appearing on my screen i just dont get it how but those lines dissapear like 1 second after 1 second like in the above pic the line when that dissapears another line pops up in down of my taskbar then when that line dissapeares it comes above my...
  7. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?: So I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and it's starting to really annoy me now as I can't find any problem that looks like mine. This is a small sample of how things would look like with the problem. If you move your curser sometimes it resets and turns back...
  9. Orange screen with white lines on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  10. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 boot white lines