Windows 10: Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

Discus and support Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i recently went on a trip and when i arrived back my pc booted but then proceeded to not show any desktop icons and continusly switch between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by August j., Apr 18, 2021.

1. August j. Win User

Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

Hello, i recently went on a trip and when i arrived back my pc booted but then proceeded to not show any desktop icons and continusly switch between the normal curser and the loading curser. After wating for about 3min i restarted my pc. This time it got stuck on the windows loading screen. I restarted my pc again, but got "prepareing automatic repair" followed by "diagnosing your pc". I waited 30ish mins on this screen but nothing happend. Every time i restart my pc it was eathir stuck on the windows loading screen or the dignosing your pc screen. I tried to disrupting the boot 3 times to get it into safe mode or whatever but that did nothing. I also reset bios but that again did nothing. Lastly i also triend unpluging all usb ports but that also had no effect. My guess is it has Something to do with storage becuse i was running extremely low when i left for my trip.

I have no idea what to do and i also have school tomorrow and need my computer for that :/. Thank you for your help.

:)

August j., Apr 18, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

1. Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode - Similar Threads - won't boot won't

2. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode: It gets to the windows logo with the spinning dots and just stays there. Tried safe mode and it did the same thing.I've ran chkdsk and SFC in the recovery environment, found no problems with my windows drive.Leading up to this my pc was freezing when idle no BSOD just froze...
  3. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode: It gets to the windows logo with the spinning dots and just stays there. Tried safe mode and it did the same thing.I've ran chkdsk and SFC in the recovery environment, found no problems with my windows drive.Leading up to this my pc was freezing when idle no BSOD just froze...
  4. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg

Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg: My laptop just died. Ok so step by step this is what it's doing1. Blue screen, threw up CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.2. Automatic repair : your pc didn't start correctly. Restart then back to point 1.3. Troubleshoot reset this pc> keep my filesLocal reinstall > there was a problem...
  6. Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.

Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.: I've recently encountered a problem. When I try to start my PC it will go into a bluescreen saying that your device ran into a problem. It does not reach the log in screen. then it restarts. After my laptop restarts it would run an automatic repair. It would say its...
  7. Password won't work after entering safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password won't work after entering safe mode: Password won't work after entering safe mode Went into msconfig and changed to reboot in safe mode. Restarted. Now it asks me for my password and it doesn't work. I have tried my pin , and old password too. I have reset my password to make a new one too, which also...
  8. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode: I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's been working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore. I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved...
  9. Windows 10 won't enter Safe Mode from WinRE

Windows 10 won't enter Safe Mode from WinRE: My PC will only open into Windows Recovery Environment WinRE in spite of pressing Esc, F8, F11 & F12 and from WinRE will not open in Safe Mode. No matter what path and selections I make in WinRE it simply goes back to the beginning. The goal is to open in Safe Mode so I...
  10. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.: submitted by /u/Mckillagorilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0808/laptop_wont_boot_cant_boot_to_safe_mode/