Windows 10: Windows won’t boot keeps doing this I’ve tried almost everything to fix it only 3 month old...

Discus and support Windows won’t boot keeps doing this I’ve tried almost everything to fix it only 3 month old... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PowtatoXD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih9gmz/windows_wont_boot_keeps_doing_this_ive_tried/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PowtatoXD, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Windows won’t boot keeps doing this I’ve tried almost everything to fix it only 3 month old...

/u/PowtatoXD, Aug 26, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 26, 2020
  3. HarryWolf Win User
    Outlook calendar on my windows phone won"t show events 6 months into the future Can I fix this?

Outlook calendar on my windows phone won"t show events 6 months into the future Can I fix this?

HarryWolf, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Windows won’t boot keeps doing this I’ve tried almost everything to fix it only 3 month old...

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows won’t boot keeps doing this I’ve tried almost everything to fix it only 3 month old...

1. Windows won’t boot keeps doing this I’ve tried almost everything to fix it only 3 month old... - Similar Threads - won’t boot keeps

2. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  3. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  4. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screensaver won’t turn on ever after I’ve tried everything…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver won’t turn on ever after I’ve tried everything…: Hello, I’ve looked up eveything I can think to try and get my screen saver to work, and none of it will work. I’d like to have my screensaver come on so I can set the computer to lock itself when turning the pc back on. Ive looked up help articles and done eveything they’ve...
  6. Screensaver won’t turn on ever after I’ve tried everything…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver won’t turn on ever after I’ve tried everything…: Hello, I’ve looked up eveything I can think to try and get my screen saver to work, and none of it will work. I’d like to have my screensaver come on so I can set the computer to lock itself when turning the pc back on. Ive looked up help articles and done eveything they’ve...
  7. Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.: So I'm Running on an HP Elitebook 840 G3. Win 10 of course.Monday morning I attempted to use the internet and notice the wifi bars are gone and have been replaced with the ethernet globe. Saying "not connected no connections available". Figuring something was up with the...
  8. i’ve tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    i’ve tried almost everything: i have a huge problem that i can’t fix. it has to do with the internet settings. when i go to it to try and trouble shoot, i can’t even press it because it crashes when i open the status bar that you see on the left. i’ve tried countless tutorials on some ways to fix the...
  9. My PC won’t install Windows 10 and won’t boot. I’ve tried everything and I don’t know what...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won’t install Windows 10 and won’t boot. I’ve tried everything and I don’t know what...: Yesterday I installed a new SSD as a secondary drive for more storage. I didn’t disturb anything else other than the GPU which I had to remove to get to the SATA port. When I turned it back on my Ethernet adapter wasn’t working anymore. I tried going into Network settings,...
  10. My computer won’t start and I’ve tried everything. >STOP CODE: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer won’t start and I’ve tried everything. >STOP CODE: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: STOP CODE: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Pc will not start and gives me this blue screen error ^ I’ve exhausted all of the options through the troubleshoot system and it won’t even let me boot into safe mode to alter anything at all. I’ve looked inside my pc and checked all...