Windows 10: Windows won't boot on my PC

Discus and support Windows won't boot on my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all My PC wouldnt boot this morning. I tried everything from a full C: drive chkdsk, to replacing my SATA cable in case of hard drive issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CeeCee32, Jul 2, 2020.

1. CeeCee32 Win User

Windows won't boot on my PC

Hi all

My PC wouldnt boot this morning. I tried everything from a full C: drive chkdsk, to replacing my SATA cable in case of hard drive issues.

Eventually I used Boot Repair Installer, and this is what it found: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/YvRMBzh6y9/

I still have no idea why Windows doesnt boot for me! Please help!

:)

CeeCee32, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Nitcord Win User

My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

Is the PC trying to boot from a CD/USB? Try pressing a key like F9 when you start your PC. You should enter the "Boot Options" and if you do that, select boot from Hard Drive.

Nitcord, Jul 2, 2020
  3. My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

It was working last night (he was tinkering with his memory modules and other things), and now, this morning, it won't boot into Windows. He's tried both of his drives (HDD and SSD, it's installed on his SSD), and it still won't boot. He starts his computer,
    and his BIOS presents "No operating has been found.", or something along those lines.

He tried booting only off his HDD, and it went into recovery. He still must have the recovery partition for his HDD, which he USED to have Windows 10 on.

Any suggestions on steps we can take?

Setherz6104, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Windows won't boot on my PC

PC won't boot up suddenly

I was hoping that by now someone on this forum could recommend some steps i can take to repair my desktop pc. I outlined the problem and steps i have taken so far. I still havent found the reason for the problem or figured out a solution. I guess no one can offer me any additional suggestions to help. Thanks anyway.

bearcatjer, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows won't boot on my PC

1. Windows won't boot on my PC - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature: Microsoft is changing the system requirements of the upcoming Windows 11 24H2 feature update. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it changed the minimum system requirements significantly. This locked out millions of Windows 10 devices from the upgrade to Windows 11. Now it...
  6. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...
  7. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...
  8. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  9. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  10. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...