Windows 10: Windows won't boot past Dell screen

Discus and support Windows won't boot past Dell screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Inspiron 15-7000 series with Windows 10 will not boot. It gets stuck on the Dell logo screen, or, when it tries to start the Recovery tool on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaranthaLadouceur, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Windows won't boot past Dell screen

My Inspiron 15-7000 series with Windows 10 will not boot. It gets stuck on the Dell logo screen, or, when it tries to start the Recovery tool on the Dell screen, it gets stuck there, too. I tried to get to the Safe Mode screen, but couldn't get there. Any fix for this??

:)

KaranthaLadouceur, Mar 8, 2019
  2. MikeTyson Win User

Computer won't Get Past Boot Screen

Basically just made a new PC

ASUS P5LP-LE
    X1300 PCI-E
    2GB 533MHz
    Win Xp Pro SP3

all worked amazingly. uninstalled video drivers. windows did some updates before it shut down. shut down ok, then i changed the graphics card from x1300 to 7950gt, and it freezes on boot screen

switched back to x1300, still freezes on boot screen.

set jumper to clear cmos, turned pc on, freezes at boot screen again

then i put x850xt in, freezes at boot screen. removed 6 pin power connector to x850xt, get a warning that says "NO POWER CONNECTOR TO GRAPHICS CARD", so i turn off and connect it. still freezes at boot screen.

fucking hell, all i did was swiTch a graphics card, then when i put it back it doesnt care!!

WHAT !

seriously i spent all day fixing this thing up and now it just fucks me over, im so annoyed

any suggestions?

MikeTyson, Mar 8, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Computer won't Get Past Boot Screen

Safe mode and run driver sweeper

NdMk2o1o, Mar 8, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows won't boot past Dell screen

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't boot past Dell screen

1. Windows won't boot past Dell screen - Similar Threads - won't boot past

2. Not seeing dell boot screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not seeing dell boot screen?: Hello guys. I want to get to the dell boot screen with the dell logo so I can press f12 and get more options. Ultimately I want to boot using my USB stick. But for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get to that dell logo screen. I've tried restarting, shutting down and...
  3. Toshiba L655 won't boot past black failed to start screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba L655 won't boot past black failed to start screen.: My Toshiba L655 stops trying to boot after about 3 seconds. A black screen comes up saying "The boot configuration data file does not contain a valid OS entry". I can't get past this screen. I've tried booting with repair USB disk, all kinds of key combinations,...
  4. Laptop won't boot past several BSODs.

Laptop won't boot past several BSODs.: Hello! My laptop has been in a bootloop for a while now. It shows these BSODs whenever I try to open my laptop: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED CRYPTO_LIBRARY_INTERNAL_ERROR 0xc000021a Whenever I open my laptop, one of these BSODs appear and then either restart or shut down by...
  5. Windows won't boot past the surface/windows logo on surface pro, and won't boot to USB.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot past the surface/windows logo on surface pro, and won't boot to USB.: I recently reset my Surface Pro 4 through the recovery mode because I lost the password. It got stuck at the windows logo during the process and I forced a shutdown but now when I start my surface it is stuck at the white surface/windows logo and won't boot to a USB so I can...
  6. Dell XPS: Laptop struggling to get past Dell screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS: Laptop struggling to get past Dell screen: Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some help/insight. My laptop (Dell XPS 13 / Version number 18362.657) has been struggling to turn on for sometime. The screen will light up with the Dell logo, however will not move past that point until I manually shut down & restart. I've been...
  7. My Surface 3 won't boot up past the Bios screen.

My Surface 3 won't boot up past the Bios screen.: My Surface 3 won't boot up past the Bios screen. It locks up on it. Hard resets don't work. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-3-wont-boot-up-past-the-bios-screen/3cae312e-6192-4ada-bd7b-92174a8ac07e
  8. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't load past BIOS screen: The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't...
  9. Windows won't boot - Dell laptop

Windows won't boot - Dell laptop: I have the same issue as I saw on another question, but the answer was not a fix and the thread is locked. After a reboot, my Dell laptop displays the message New USB device (LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001)was installed." I have used f12 to boot into the support menu,...
  10. Dell won't boot

Dell won't boot: My dell inspirio 1545 wont boot up, operating system not found.. how do run a diagnostic text, or up grade to windowd 10 if i cant get pass this message an i dont have a usb recovery stik or dvd to use. Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, &...