Windows 10: Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted

Discus and support Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. So device update was running and it was interrupted. And my touchpad n touchscreen stopped working. I went device manager. 3 devices had yellow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tegshbayarbatbayar, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted

Hi.

So device update was running and it was interrupted.

And my touchpad n touchscreen stopped working. I went device manager. 3 devices had yellow warning mark. So i tried to update it and it kept loading with no end. So i thought nothing much. The next morning/after i turned off n on.

The computer couldnt repair itself.

So i cant enter into any safe mode. I cant recover system image and the other recovery thing in troubleshoot screen. I cant start startup repair.

If i click any of them the pc goes to boot up screen and load for a very long time and then says cant repair or ran into problem and just keep restart.

I tried reseting the pc and it didnt help.

I dont have recovery usb stick n stuff.

Anything is attached to my notebook.

The devices were all part of the division that had HID in it.

Im stuck help mee

:)

tegshbayarbatbayar, Jan 27, 2019

2. Windows XP Error: Could not Boot after update

repairing windows will just fix any damaged files, id suggest taking off your over clocking settings the try booting in, maybe when you updated you also updated some censoring device which is now causing you a problem with your over clock settings.

jocksteeluk, Jan 27, 2019
  3. intprob Win User
    Help with Hardware Interrupts

To use Krview, ignore any driver that is part of Windows or that is for the CPU idle thread.
    inteppm is for the CPU idle thread, ignore it.
    hal and ntkrnlpa are part of Windows, ignore them.
    ati2mtag is the first one on the list that is elevated and relevant.
    Find out what hardware interrupt it uses and then any device that shares this interrupt could be the problem. It might not be ati2mtag.
    If its the video driver, can you use another card?
    Putting the computer to sleep might reset things.

intprob, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted

Unable to boot the device with error: 0xc0000428 on Windows 10

Hi Vuk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in booting the device with 0xc0000428 error. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you make any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that when you attempt to start a Windows 10 system, the system fails to start normally and you receive an error:
    0xc0000428 for the signed driver dlkmdldr.sys. Do confirm us if you are facing the same issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the device by choosing the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode from the advanced boot menu, you would be able to boot the system to the desktop.

• Try to boot the device to Windows Recovery Environment
    • Click on Advanced options, Startup Settings
      and Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, press F7 key to start he device on
      Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode.
    • Check if the computer boot successfully.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device after restarting the computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above an update us the status of this issue to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted

1. Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted - Similar Threads - wont boot device

2. After enable secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After enable secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  3. After enable secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After enable secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  4. After enable secure boot, windows wont boot up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.

After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  6. After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.

After Secure boot, windows wont boot up.: Hello.I was trying to enable secure boot on my Lenovo laptop for windows 11. After enabling in BIOS i was stuck on statup and a screen with PCI-e boot or my harddrive came up for a choise to select. It didn't make any difference witch of them i took, I just came back.I looked...
  7. Windows wont boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot up: I tried to dual boot linux from a live bootable usb and it wont work so now i want to to go back to windows but i cant , it just sends me straight to the recovery page and none of the recovery options work, I believe it has something to do with my “disk” drive ? How can i...
  8. Windows wont boot up

Windows wont boot up: I tried to dual boot linux from a live bootable usb and it wont work so now i want to to go back to windows but i cant , it just sends me straight to the recovery page and none of the recovery options work, I believe it has something to do with my “disk” drive ? How can i...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot up after an interrupted update.

Windows 10 won't boot up after an interrupted update.: Today morning I was updating my pc but due to unexpected power failure updates was interrupted. I switched it on then it said undoing changes made to this pc and was successfully able to view the desktop but the next time I switched it on the pc won't boot up. Also I can not...
  10. After Interrupted HD Repair Windows 10 wont boot

in Windows 10 Support
    After Interrupted HD Repair Windows 10 wont boot: Hiya i _think_ this is the correct forum. PC has Windows 8.1 on SSD and Windows 10 on HDD. The install of Windows 10 was over a Windows 7 installation - and i had it keep all data and programs. Which is did successfully. When booting in 8.1, it decided to repair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update interrupted my game