Windows 10: Windows wont boot

Discus and support Windows wont boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. So my computer stuck in boot loop. It wont boot up completely. Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc. Chkdsk didnt find an issue. Sfc scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tegshbayarbatbayar, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Windows wont boot

Hi.

So my computer stuck in boot loop.

It wont boot up completely.

Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc.

Chkdsk didnt find an issue.

Sfc scan didnt work.

Bootrec fixboot was access denied.

Could restore system.

Couldnt resest pc.

Freezes before entering safe mode. N other startup options didnt work.

So i made new partition and installed windows 10 again from usb stick in the new partition. My computer can start in the new installed windows 10. But doesnt boot into the windows(the loop one).

What should i do?

How do i fix the loop?

Thx

:)

tegshbayarbatbayar, Jan 29, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 29, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Windows wont boot

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows wont boot

1. Windows wont boot - Similar Threads - wont boot

2. Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot: I changed my ssd from mbr to gpt in order to be able to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11. While in uefi boot mode my ssd is not showing up in boot priority and i can not boot windows. I have an asus motherboard, amd cpu and amd gpu. The ssd is a samsung 850 evo m.2...
  3. Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot: I changed my ssd from mbr to gpt in order to be able to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11. While in uefi boot mode my ssd is not showing up in boot priority and i can not boot windows. I have an asus motherboard, amd cpu and amd gpu. The ssd is a samsung 850 evo m.2...
  4. Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  6. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  7. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Did driver verifier, PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did driver verifier, PC wont boot: So I had a problem with blue screens and followed similar topics with solutions. That led me to do a driver verifier now my PC wont boot at all and are stuck at a blackscreen. Tried to advanced startup but doesn't work either....
  9. Did driver verifier, PC wont boot

Did driver verifier, PC wont boot: So I had a problem with blue screens and followed similar topics with solutions. That led me to do a driver verifier now my PC wont boot at all and are stuck at a blackscreen. Tried to advanced startup but doesn't work either....
  10. Did driver verifier, PC wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging