Windows 10: Windows won't boot

Discus and support Windows won't boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop, Lenovo Z51-70 running Windows 10, is stuck at the Lenovo boot screen. It keeps showing the Lenovo screen for a long time and then goes into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaustubhAhirrao, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows won't boot

My laptop, Lenovo Z51-70 running Windows 10, is stuck at the Lenovo boot screen. It keeps showing the Lenovo screen for a long time and then goes into 'diagnostics and repairing'. After restarting it many times, I reset Windows (without losing the data option) and yet nothing happened. Then, I tried restoring it to a previous image. It still won't boot and now its shows a BSOD, "Bad System Config Info".

Please help me with this, I don't want to lose my data.

Also, the laptop won't even go to Safe mode. And this started happening after a windows update, don't know if it's related though.

Thanks.

:)

KaustubhAhirrao, Sep 8, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 8, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Sep 8, 2019
  4. scraff Win User

Windows won't boot

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't boot

1. Windows won't boot - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot after a "failed" update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after a "failed" update.: I have encountered several machines that simply stopped booting after an automatic update attempt. I spent 3 days trying to fix the first one and decided to do a clean install on the others. The problem seems to be related to hibernation during the update process - Linux...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: My laptop just did a forced Microsoft update for windows 10 and now won't boot at all. All I get is the windows boot manager restarting on a permanent loop with the status 0xc0000225. I cannot get to the advanced options or anything else other than the uefi settings. I do not...
  4. Alienware 15 r3 won't boot/Updated to Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alienware 15 r3 won't boot/Updated to Windows 1903: So... I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 from Epic the day after the release. I had problems, as did everyone... I am not too familiar with this computer "behind the scenes", I use it mostly for school. I tried everything. Bios, drivers and all. Finally against my better...
  5. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.: submitted by /u/Mckillagorilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0808/laptop_wont_boot_cant_boot_to_safe_mode/
  6. Fixing dual boot machine that won't boot Windows..

Fixing dual boot machine that won't boot Windows..: So I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I wanted to dual boot and install Ubuntu on it. I shrunk the size of my partition and made a small one for Ubuntu. It now boots up automatically when I turn the computer on. If I go into boot options and select hard drive to boot...
  7. Windows 10 Won't Boot After Hard Reset to SATA SSD in Settings

Windows 10 Won't Boot After Hard Reset to SATA SSD in Settings: I'm really at my wit's end with this; so the other day, I reset my old PC by utilizing the built-in "Reset" option that Windows has. I opted to "Remove Everything", as I am trying to sell this PC and want to make sure none of my data is recoverable. I made no backups or...
  8. My computer won't boot into windows. Keeps booting into recovery mode and there's nothing I...

My computer won't boot into windows. Keeps booting into recovery mode and there's nothing I...: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Thank you very much for thinking to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-boot-into-windows-keeps-booting/fb5180d3-5f6b-4d17-95b3-403ba87f51d0
  9. windows update 1903 crashed pc & now won't boot properly & shows no files exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update 1903 crashed pc & now won't boot properly & shows no files exist: I have attempted to update to 1903 a few times in the past week, but it always just shut my computer off for hours without updating. This morning, I had the updates download and then it just sat "running" with a black screen after it restarted. Computer began a...
  10. Boot drive from my old computer won't show up as external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot drive from my old computer won't show up as external drive: Windows 10 version 1903 I recently decided to finally upgrade my Windows 7 system to Windows 10. I bought a new SSD, removed my old SSD, and installed Windows 10 on the new one. This way I'd be able to go back to my old system if I forgot to back something up or just didn't...