Windows 10: windows won't connect to WiFi networks

Discus and support windows won't connect to WiFi networks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my windows 10 but I'm experiencing troubles connecting to the internet. What could be the possible mitigation measures. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/matrix_h, Jun 20, 2020.

1. windows won't connect to WiFi networks

I recently upgraded my windows 10 but I'm experiencing troubles connecting to the internet. What could be the possible mitigation measures. I'm freaking out.

submitted by /u/matrix_h
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/matrix_h, Jun 20, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Jun 20, 2020
  3. brannell Win User
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Jun 20, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

windows won't connect to WiFi networks

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

windows won't connect to WiFi networks [​IMG]

Thema:

windows won't connect to WiFi networks

1. windows won't connect to WiFi networks - Similar Threads - won't connect WiFi

2. no wifi in network connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no wifi in network connections: I can't seem to connect to wifi on my laptop after doing a factory reset. I'm really confused. when I open up network settings the wifi network is just not there....
  3. no wifi in network connections

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no wifi in network connections: I can't seem to connect to wifi on my laptop after doing a factory reset. I'm really confused. when I open up network settings the wifi network is just not there....
  4. Wifi won't connect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi won't connect.: We recently got a new Arris Wifi SBG8300 Cable Modem and my laptop 2010 Toshiba Satellite won't connect to the internet anymore. When I try to login, it tells me "Can't connect to this network." I have confirmed that the password is correct, restarted the modem, reinstalled...
  5. Network Connection And Wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Connection And Wifi: Anyone know how to fix this?[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-and-wifi/5e8a6fb9-0862-4ea9-a94b-8b51e98b004f
  6. WIFI and Network Connection

WIFI and Network Connection: Hi On clicking on the wifi icon on the tray, the wifi tab open with a breaking UI. Also the network and internet setting is crashing. it doesn't opens [ATTACH]...
  7. wifi network connection

wifi network connection: My wifi connection was working fine until I setup my printer canon TS3122, now my wifi network doesn't even show up on "available networks" all I see is no connection/proxy symbol. I have tried resetting my router and network reset. please help I am not computer savvy....
  8. Network with wifi connection

Network with wifi connection: Good day.. I need help with my computer I am accommodated at a place that has wifi but my computer only stays connected for like 10 seconds …. and when you stream something or are on Netflix it needs you to troubleshoot it and then it only stay connected for like 10 seconds...
  9. Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network

Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network: We've got a NETGEAR extender and my laptop connects fine to the 2.4GHz network (BTHub5-Q5S5_2GEXT) but the 5GHz won't even show up. I know it works as my phone is always connected to it (BTHub5-Q5S5_5GEXT) so it's not the network that's the problem. I've reset the router many...
  10. Wifi Connection won't work - Unidentified Network

Wifi Connection won't work - Unidentified Network: Hello - I am hoping someone can help me ... my Wi-Fi connection won't connect on my laptop only (all other Wi-Fi items work in house and Ethernet works on laptop - just not wifi). Here is what I get when I do cmd then iconfig/all: (let me know if you can't see what you...