Windows 10: Windows won't detect some USB devices

Discus and support Windows won't detect some USB devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The firmware is the newest, and the updates it has had have nothing to do with the focus on 70D, I think. (SIGMA Optimization Pro: Software Download |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Szark, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Szark Win User

Windows won't detect some USB devices

The firmware is the newest, and the updates it has had have nothing to do with the focus on 70D, I think. (SIGMA Optimization Pro: Software Download | SIGMA GLOBAL VISION)

Tbh I don't have an educated opinion about the version choice, as I haven't used it extensively. You're better off just researching their home page. The manual has 200+ pages and is full of reasonable explanations.

I don't use DPP or Capture one (have tried DPP). I use Lightroom CC.

Szark, Sep 4, 2016
  2. Kbird Win User

Never liked DPP early on so used RawShooter (still works on old CR2 Files but not the 50D's) and have Capture 5 (not Pro) , but I have not tried the latest versions of DPP to see if better than it was years ago. Only had LR briefly as a Trial before it expired and haven't tried it again.

KB

Kbird, Sep 4, 2016
  3. Szark Win User
    About the Focal purchase... I feel that was just like "a really stupid night out at the pub". The money is gone and that's it. Gotta live on.

Right now my options are a) sell everything and save for a 6Dmk2 or a Nikon or b) sell the Sigma and just enjoy the 100 buck Canon 50 mm stm that I have which focuses portraits like... well... like it's supposed to. Living with the current setup is like having a splinter under your nail right now, honestly.

But anyway, we're getting carried away. I think the WD external disk issue remains but it's "on an ok level" so I think I won't bother actively searching for that solution anymore. If I buy a new external and that has issues then we have a problem.

To end this on a relaxing note:
    You know why LR is good?
    It's good at managing lots of images, thus the 10 shots you take with the Sigma to get 1 or 2 in focus are more easily manageable.

Szark, Sep 4, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

yes getting a little OT but wanted to ask while I could ...thx.

You know why LR is good?
    It's good at managing lots of images, thus the 10 shots you take with the Sigma to get 1 or 2 in focus are more easily manageable.

*Smile that made me laugh *Smile

About the Focal purchase... I feel that was just like "a really stupid night out at the pub". The money is gone and that's it. Gotta live on.

well maybe I will have to think on it more then , thanks for the Info *Smile

KB

Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows won't detect some USB devices - Similar Threads - won't detect USB

2. USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect: So I've been up for 2 day's since I bought a headset HP H360G I tried it for a couple of minute windows registered it it worked for like 10 minute but after that it suddenly disappeared I tried updating drivers uninstalling them so on and on I have lost count on how much I've...
  3. USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect: So I've been up for 2 day's since I bought a headset HP H360G I tried it for a couple of minute windows registered it it worked for like 10 minute but after that it suddenly disappeared I tried updating drivers uninstalling them so on and on I have lost count on how much I've...
  4. USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB wifi not detected in some USB ports

USB wifi not detected in some USB ports: Hello, I have a wireless USB adapter that works perfect in the front USB ports of my PC. But it doesn't work in the back USB ports. The same wireless adapter in the same machine with other operating sistem Linux, the adapter works perfect in both ports. How could I get it...
  6. USB device not detected

USB device not detected: I'm trying to use a logitech c920 webcam. Each time i plug it into a USB port, it either says "device not detected" or it will work for maybe 10 seconds and then shut off. I have Logitech G HUB installed. Anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  7. USB DEVICE COULD NOT BE DETECTED

USB DEVICE COULD NOT BE DETECTED: Hello, I have a microcontroller board BL0080 from Matrix Multimedia. It is a windows- based device. My problem is that I could not download the code through mLoader.exe from Flowcode 8 IDE Integrated Development Environment to my microcontroller board and the problem states...
  8. Windows detects no usb devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows detects no usb devices: Windows 10 is detecting literally no usb devices, during in bios everything works fine, but when I boot into windows they don’t even get power. The also computer freezes on the boot screen 9/10 times Help? submitted by /u/AvoRunner [link] [comments]...
  9. USB DEVICES NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB DEVICES NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10: I newly migrated to windows 10 from windows 7 but my usb devices has not been working ever since. What can I do to make them functional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-devices-not-detected-in-windows-10/cda82769-608f-4954-a8f9-a0fd3b987e16
  10. USB Connected Devices not detected

USB Connected Devices not detected: Laptop: HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f202na Newly installed Windows 10 Hi I purchased this laptop some months ago using Windows 8.1. I had so many problems and hated the OS so much I upgraded to Windows 10. I have found that some devices I plug in via USB work just fine...