Windows 10: Windows won't go to sleep

Discus and support Windows won't go to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I can't put Windows to sleep when it is plugged in. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sovandara123, May 16, 2019.

1. Windows won't go to sleep

I can't put Windows to sleep when it is plugged in. How do I fix this?

:)

Sovandara123, May 16, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 16, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Jetster Win User

Windows won't go to sleep

Windows won't boot back up from sleep

Check your power settings in the BIOS. Windows 7 sleep mode works fine. I wouldn't suggest disabling it. Why have your system sucking air and spinning drive if your not using it. I have seen some issues with some input devises not allowing the system to go to sleep. But Drone mentioned it

Jetster, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't go to sleep

1. Windows won't go to sleep - Similar Threads - won't sleep

2. Won't Hibernation after Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Won't Hibernation after Sleep: My laptop will wake up in 30minutes after sleep, which is supposed to go into hibernation, instead, it just stay awake. My power setting is: sleep after - 15min hybrid sleep - off hibernation after - 30min wakeup timer - off Also, when I see event, there is this:...
  3. Keyboard won't work after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard won't work after sleep: I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 with Windows 10 Pro. I have ensured all software and drivers are up to date including the 1903 update, this problem started before the update. When my laptop wakes up from sleep mode the keyboard will not work at all. The touchpad and touchscreen...
  4. computere won't wake up from 'sleep' mode

computere won't wake up from 'sleep' mode: when computer put to sleep or sleeps automatically it many times won't wake up from this mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computere-wont-wake-up-from-sleep-mode/4ed6841b-76d7-4dfa-868a-d1fe707b06a4
  5. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in: I have exactly the same problem as in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-locking-going-to-sleep-when-charging/e0600313-6720-4ee5-82e7-07a38b4fae8d However the replies couldn't solve my problem, so I decided to ask the question...
  6. My network adapter won't wake up after sleep.

My network adapter won't wake up after sleep.: I have Windows 10 and since the latest update, something weird is happening with my network adapter. Every time I put my computer to sleep when I wake it up the network adapter keep sleeping and I can't connect to the internet....
  7. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: For about 2 weeks, my Windows 10 will no longer go to sleep automatically, based on the power options. The display still turns off automatically. I can still put it to sleep manually. But it never goes to sleep automatically anymore, after the set amount of time. Prior...
  8. Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep

Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep: I purchased a sculpt ergonomic mouse recently and I found a problem, I set the system turn off screen after 10 mins if there is no operation, but when I plugged in the mouse receiver, the system won't turn off the screen after half an hour (the mouse power is turned off and...
  9. Laptop won't wake up from sleep (Windows 10)

Laptop won't wake up from sleep (Windows 10): Problem has started within the last month or two. My laptop, Asus Zenbook UX330UA (running windows 10), will not wake up from sleep unless I turn it completely off with the power button. I have tried, using older graphics driver, using older MEI driver, scf /scannow (found...
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: I have this problem since long time, the problem is simple, I want to manually put my computer to sleep, I can use Hibernation without problems, but even if I put my PC to automatically go to sleep, it would just go into hibernation, if I click on sleep it goes into...