Windows 10: Windows won't install 2 updates

Discus and support Windows won't install 2 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637 [This one shows up in the main update list]2021-06 Cumulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vivelric, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Vivelric Win User

Windows won't install 2 updates

2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637 [This one shows up in the main update list]2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004476 [This one shows up under the optional list]Recently tried to update my Windows as it's been a little while. These 2 updates are the only ones that keep failing.KB5003637 gets to 100% installing then just says: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80073712KB5004476 gets to 100% installing then just says:

:)

Vivelric, Jun 20, 2021
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't install 2 updates

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows won't install 2 updates

1. Windows won't install 2 updates - Similar Threads - won't install updates

2. Windows won't update for the past 2 months. "Install error - 0x80070002"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update for the past 2 months. "Install error - 0x80070002": OS: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeI've been trying to update my system for a while now but it keeps failing. I started running into problems when I couldn't install the update "2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 11..." but after trying to troubleshoot for a while I eventually...
  3. Windows won't update for the past 2 months. "Install error - 0x80070002"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update for the past 2 months. "Install error - 0x80070002": OS: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeI've been trying to update my system for a while now but it keeps failing. I started running into problems when I couldn't install the update "2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 11..." but after trying to troubleshoot for a while I eventually...
  4. Won't install Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't install Updates: My Windows 10 downloads updates but wont't install them. I tried the Troubleshooting but problem still persists. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-install-updates/f9738e41-0454-48ef-835f-5f5f1d42c6aa
  5. Windows updates won't install

Windows updates won't install: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f081f This is the message I get from Windows updates....
  6. Windows Update won't install

Windows Update won't install: Windows update has several updates that show as downloaded pending install that won't install. One update at the top says pending download. I have run Troubleshoot and it suggests fixes which I run but it also says the windows database update failed. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows Updates Won't Install

Windows Updates Won't Install: So, I don't regularly check for windows updates bad practice, I know, but bear with me so sometimes I go a while without updating. Decided today that I was gonna make sure everything was completely up-to-date, but for some reason my update progress has been stuck on this for...
  8. 1903 Won't install 2

1903 Won't install 2: This is a re-post here are error log: https://orwelloffshore-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/christopher_casasnovas/EhkKuUhBOKZPicULg5bJOy8BPftO68eZdN18S0lMukrbcg?e=PK3bYa Here is the original post: I work for a tiny company with offices in Singapore and UK I was asked to...
  9. cant install 2 windows updates

cant install 2 windows updates: why cant install these updates one of them is malware definition for windows defender but it also failt in windows defender i ccant install fix your **** updates microsoft[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Update won't install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update won't install updates: I am running windows 10 64bit and it installs updates and does not install them, does not give me an error code it just says error under my previous updates. 66048