Windows 10: Windows wont install my programs

Discus and support Windows wont install my programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im getting a message that says this app can't run on your pc when im trying to install the program slimdrivers. I have been googling this issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cerawy, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Windows wont install my programs

Im getting a message that says this app can't run on your pc when im trying to install the program slimdrivers. I have been googling this issue and tried just about all the solutions i could find.

:)

Cerawy, Jul 27, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Windows wont install my programs

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows wont install my programs

1. Windows wont install my programs - Similar Threads - wont install programs

2. My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load: programs I try to start open for a second then Close. I Have Reset And Restarted windows a few times and nothing changes. This Issue started about Tuesday or Wednesday after a windows update. now im going to type a list of thing i cant open --- Edge any none app all other 3rd...
  3. program wont install on update 20h2 windows10 hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    program wont install on update 20h2 windows10 hp: Well, I am trying to install intel driver support assistance on my desktop hp computer but, I keep the error that is on another network unavaible. I need this download program for all other intel updates.Just like hp support assistance. Thank you sincerely consumer...
  4. Installed Programs wont open up - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Programs wont open up - Windows 10: So, I have this problem in my windows PC that when I try to open *some* installed programs. I mean that they would just not open. I click on the application's exe and nothing would happen, they just don't open up. Currently, I am having this problem with 2 programs: 1....
  5. Program wont install

Program wont install: So yesterday I was playing this game and for some reason when the opening video played but then the game just crashed. So I just decided to delete all the files and uninstall the program. I went to uninstall it and it said the picture below. So I got some help from this games...
  6. Programs wont open

Programs wont open: On windows ten some programs will just open up and give me a error or open up then when ever I login or something it just wont open. I tried to fix my .exe in regedit with every tutorial but nothing fixed it that only fixed it so I can open them but they just give me a error...
  7. windows wont allow programs to be installed

windows wont allow programs to be installed: Really quite fed up after 4 hours trying to get programs to install on new laptop with windows 10. Each time I try and run the install prompted with "the system and has set policies to prevent the installation of this program" I have tried following instructions to turn off...
  8. windows wont allow programs to be installed

windows wont allow programs to be installed: Really quite fed up after 4 hours trying to get programs to install on new laptop with windows 10. Each time I try and run the install prompted with "the system and has set policies to prevent the installation of this program" I have tried following instructions to turn off...
  9. A Program wont install to E drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Program wont install to E drive: I have my Windows 10 on a 120 Gb HD and then a 2Tb HDD for data where I install my programs. When installing a program I therefore make sure change the C an E. One program I am trying to install still goes on C despite me selecting and it showing it had accepted E. How an I...
  10. program wont uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program wont uninstall: how do you delete a program that wont uninstall? normal uninstall just hangs, deleting the program folder and running ccleaner to clear the registry still has it showing up. ideas? 38149