Windows 10: Windows won't install on new Pc.

Discus and support Windows won't install on new Pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need some help installing Windows to my new PC. My PC build is: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: ROG STRIX b450-F Gaming Ram: 16gb 2x8gb DDR4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Praviolli, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Praviolli Win User

Windows won't install on new Pc.

I need some help installing Windows to my new PC.
    My PC build is:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Motherboard: ROG STRIX b450-F Gaming
    Ram: 16gb 2x8gb DDR4 3600MHz

Video card: Gigabyte RTX 2070 super

Storage: 970 EVO 500gb NVMe M.2

PSU: 650w gold

I recently bought parts and built a computer by myself. I created a bootable USB using the Windows media creation tool. I downloaded the Windows 10 Pro x64 version, everything seemed fine and installed. After the first restart, it continued to boot and was setting up windows. It crashed at 87% and gave me a blue screen of death. Whenever I try to boot up the windows again I keep getting the blue screen with error codes 0xc0000001 and after a while an error code 0xc0000098. I have retried reformating the USB and reinstalling it and it keeps happening again. If anyone can help I would be grateful.

:)

Praviolli, Apr 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 10, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 10, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Windows won't install on new Pc. - Similar Threads - won't install

2. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  3. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  5. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  6. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app: Microsoft won't let me install utorrent app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-install-utorrent-app/f87cf1bc-482d-4f96-9457-4b7dd395baec
  8. Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app

Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app: Microsoft won't let me install utorrent app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-install-utorrent-app/f87cf1bc-482d-4f96-9457-4b7dd395baec
  9. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...
  10. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...