Windows 10: Windows won’t install please help

Discus and support Windows won’t install please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought a new hard drive for my pc cause I wanted to upgrade and I had nothing important on it anyway, but when I got to install windows on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yeet-The-Kids, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows won’t install please help

I recently bought a new hard drive for my pc cause I wanted to upgrade and I had nothing important on it anyway, but when I got to install windows on dvd (brand new copy) it loads to the windows logo (no loading circle underneath) for 2-3mins then goes to a light blue blank screen and then shuts off, this has never happened to me before and I don’t know what to do please help, I can also provide photos.

submitted by /u/Yeet-The-Kids
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yeet-The-Kids, Nov 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won’t install please help

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows won’t install please help

1. Windows won’t install please help - Similar Threads - won’t install please

2. Please help—computer won’t work after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help—computer won’t work after an update: My computer updated Tuesday night and I came in to a funky screen with lines the next morning and now my computer does not work. I tried the procedures I found online about turning it off and holding the power button for 10-30 seconds and back on, etc. and I cannot get past...
  3. Won’t boot into windows, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t boot into windows, please help!: Need PC Help! Ever since I replaced my gpu, psu, and motherboard and kept all my other components my pc hasn’t been the same. At first I could boot into windows but then it got stuck in the windows login screen and would just go to the motherboard screen and be stuck there....
  4. Configuration problem won’t print documents please help

Configuration problem won’t print documents please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickolas_tornado [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix3xd9/configuration_problem_wont_print_documents_please/
  5. (Please Someone Help!!) Windows won’t install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (Please Someone Help!!) Windows won’t install: I made a USB with the Media Creation Tool cause I wanted to reset my pc cause it was kinda slow. The reset button in settings in Windows 10 didnt work and said an error has occured. I booted into the usb and formatted my C: with windows on it and was gonna reinstall windows...
  6. Please Someone Help!! Windows won’t install

Please Someone Help!! Windows won’t install: I made a USB with the Media Creation Tool cause I wanted to reset my pc cause it was kinda slow. The reset button in settings in Windows 10 didn’t work and said an error has occured. I booted into the usb and formatted my C: with windows on it and was gonna reinstall windows...
  7. Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!

Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!: So I am currently running a Mac and have built a new PC. I created an ISO startup USB through UUBYTEISOeditor and when the system starts up I receive a message saying a media driver is missing. I have watched countless videos and read articles and have tried all the work...
  8. Windows won’t install help

Windows won’t install help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drtrey2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e37a5o/windows_wont_install_help/
  9. Help please Windows install

Help please Windows install: So about a year and a half ago I tried changing the background of my lockscreen to some fbi thing for fun with some program it rebooted my laptop and a black screen came up with a cursor and I got a windows 10 install disc but then when I try to install it using the disc or...
  10. Windows 10 64bit won’t install. Windows 10 32bit did install. Please help me understand...?

Windows 10 64bit won’t install. Windows 10 32bit did install. Please help me understand...?: Hi, good evening. I have a intel i5 3570k cpu capable of both 32&64bit. Currently using only windows 32bit. I have a legit win10 software on a thumb stick drive. I am looking into streaming online. The 64bit win 10 install would not work. I tried several times but...