Windows 10: Windows won't install properly

Discus and support Windows won't install properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Community,i'm actually afraid of making the same process over and over again, installing Windows.At the end of the installation, it's just making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VestrayNX, May 17, 2021.

1. VestrayNX Win User

Windows won't install properly

Hello Community,i'm actually afraid of making the same process over and over again, installing Windows.At the end of the installation, it's just making the devices ready until 100% and stucks there for a loop. I have already used tools like ventoy, unetbootin, the image mounter of Ubuntu and other programs, that would give me the opportunity to create a bootable Windows USB on Linux Distributions, but none of them helped; all of them had the same result. I also tried to install Windows 8.1 and succeeded for the first time, but the system was very unstable and unresponsible too use. After I've

:)

VestrayNX, May 17, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2021
  4. Windows won't install properly

why won't windows launch after install new MB and CPU?

To repair windows properly-
    • Boot into install CD for XP (if you don't have one, go buy it. For the repair to work, it has to coincide with the version of XP you have).
    • Act as if you're going to install Windows, press "install windows", agree to license.
    • Wait for it to detect all previous installations of Windows. It will then ask if you would like to repair any of them.
    • Select the partition you want to repair, and then go play firsbee...or whatever you do for fun.

zekrahminator, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows won't install properly

1. Windows won't install properly - Similar Threads - won't install properly

2. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer is not properly.: Hello all, for a few months now I have been having quite a bit of difficulties with my Windows, some of it is not operating properly as I also been trying to access some of my settings on the computer it has been kicking me out of it, I tried to also install Microsoft Visual...
  3. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer is not properly.: Hello all, for a few months now I have been having quite a bit of difficulties with my Windows, some of it is not operating properly as I also been trying to access some of my settings on the computer it has been kicking me out of it, I tried to also install Microsoft Visual...
  4. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Security won't run properly!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security won't run properly!: When i try clicking on a page, it crashes! How do i fix this? specifically, the browser threats page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-wont-run-properly/ec7cd3dc-492e-4e81-83a1-423b7670e317
  6. Fingerprint won't scan properly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint won't scan properly: Hello, guys! Please, give me any suggestion about Fingerprint. Fingerprint won't scan properly. It couldn't finish scanning my finger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-wont-scan-properly/cfaccecb-2c86-43f6-a82e-7c1add04e0ce
  7. icloud for windows won't install properly go to repair does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud for windows won't install properly go to repair does not work: icloud for windows won't install properly- go to repair does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-for-windows-wont-install-properly-go-to/cbc24d92-6b9c-4959-a2e3-d9b9d9ac45a1
  8. Windows Desktop Won't Properly Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Desktop Won't Properly Size: I can't get the desktop to properly size up on my screen. You can notice in the screenshot (in the lower right corner) that part of the taskbar is cut off. I have tried making adjustments via the NVIDIA control panel to no avail. Can anyone give me any advice on how to fix...
  9. Problem-Installed Language won't uninstall properly in Windows 10 FCU

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem-Installed Language won't uninstall properly in Windows 10 FCU: How do I completely get rid of a installed language as this is what happens in my case under Windows 10 Home x64 with Fall Creators Update: 1) This is what it looks like now: [img] 2) I click on options for the Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong SAR) which shows:...
  10. Windows 10 won't install properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install properly: So I have tried 6+ times. A minimum of 6 it could be more. the first time the install took a whole 24 hours. It worked fine for a bit and then it froze so I reset it and then I get a screen that says sorry cannot start or something similar. It resets a few times and then goes...