Windows 10: Windows won't install right Xbox One S controller driver from Bluetooth.

Discus and support Windows won't install right Xbox One S controller driver from Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Xbox One S controller for my PC. I successfully installed the controller from Settings, using my Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scotrod, Jun 5, 2019.

1. scotrod Win User

Windows won't install right Xbox One S controller driver from Bluetooth.

Hello,

I bought Xbox One S controller for my PC.

I successfully installed the controller from Settings, using my Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth. When I try to install the controller on my second Windows 10 PC using usb Bluetooth however, most of the times my device won't find the controller, or if it is found, it won't install the drivers, leaving me with half installed controller. I successfully installed the drivers once, but when I start a game, the game won't recognize the controller, and when i exit the game I can't find my device listed in the drivers menu, It's really weird.

I do not have problems when connecting the controller with micro usb cable to the PC, but I'd like to connect to Bluetooth too.

I downloaded Xbox accessories app when I connected the controller with usb cable and Windows 10 recognized it.

Here is a list of things that I've tried:

- Launch the troubleshooter.

- Add the controller via Bluetooth from Settings and Control Panel.

:)

scotrod, Jun 5, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows won't install right Xbox One S controller driver from Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - won't install right

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  6. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...
  7. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  8. Xbox One S controller won't re-pair with bluetooth after turninig off

Xbox One S controller won't re-pair with bluetooth after turninig off: When I tried to connect the controller via bluetooth it worked perfectly, but when the controller remained inactive for a while it auto turned off. After it did that I could not get it to work. It wouldnt sync back to the bluetooth, so, after trying to re-sync it a couple of...
  9. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...
  10. Xbox One S controller driver problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One S controller driver problem!: Hey. I have a Xbox One S controller so I can connect it to PC with Bluetooth. But in device manager when I connect it with USB cable the controller is showing as " XINPUT compatible HID device" ! Not Xbox One (s) Controller and when I'm connecting it through Bluetooth it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont install xbox driver