Windows 10: windows wont install?

Discus and support windows wont install? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just got a computer from my brother and I set it up as according. I got up the point of adding a background to the computer, and in settings it told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StingingLM, Jul 27, 2019.

1. windows wont install?

I just got a computer from my brother and I set it up as according. I got up the point of adding a background to the computer, and in settings it told me that I needed to activate windows 10 before I can personalize my PC. when I open a prompt and check my windows version, it says I have windows 10 home, but it also says in red that it isn't installed.

I click "install windows", it says that "no product key was found on my device". I click "change product key", and since I don't have an admin password key I just click OK, and it takes me to a box in which I have to enter my current product key. I DONT KNOW MY PRODUCT KEY.

I don't have the box for windows 10, or the email stating my key. it is completely lost. another thing is that my administrator account was deleted (therefore it cannot be found on settings) and I have no way of installing windows 10 from an admin account. is there any way to install my out-of-reach windows package?

(without, of course, buying windows again for a WHOPPING $130.)

:)

StingingLM, Jul 27, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 27, 2019
  4. windows wont install?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

windows wont install?

1. windows wont install? - Similar Threads - wont install

2. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  3. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  4. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  5. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  6. Widows 10 error wont install

7. During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...: Hi Experts, During SQL Express installation through PowerShell, it failed with following error: The argument’s wont be logged because they contain passwords. SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU.exe returned an error code of -2068643838Could someone give me any suggestion in this?I am looking...
  8. During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...

During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...: Hi Experts, During SQL Express installation through PowerShell, it failed with following error: The argument’s wont be logged because they contain passwords. SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU.exe returned an error code of -2068643838Could someone give me any suggestion in this?I am looking...
  9. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...
  10. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...