Windows 10: Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer

Discus and support Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new 16" Macbook Pro M1 Max w/ 64gb ram running a Virtual Machine of Windows 11 via Parallels 17. When I first logged in to the VM, I saw the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P. TaylorScott, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer

I have a new 16" Macbook Pro M1 Max w/ 64gb ram running a Virtual Machine of Windows 11 via Parallels 17. When I first logged in to the VM, I saw the watermark in the lower right of the screen that said 'Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows'. So, I went to settings, clicked 'Activate Windows' which it then said an active key wasn't found and to go to the Windows Store to purchase a Windows 10/11 Key. There was a link there, so I clicked it, it opened the Windows store and went right to Windows 10/11 product key to purchase. I saw the option to purchase Windows 10/11 Pro for $60

:)

P. TaylorScott, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User
    Dos101, Jan 4, 2022
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 4, 2022
  4. tigger Win User

Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer

1. Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer - Similar Threads - won't let activate

2. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  3. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  4. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  5. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  6. Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't let me activate Windows 11 Pro on an ARM computer: I have a new 16" Macbook Pro M1 Max w/ 64gb ram running a Virtual Machine of Windows 11 via Parallels 17. When I first logged in to the VM, I saw the watermark in the lower right of the screen that said 'Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows'. So, I went to...
  7. Won't let me download windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download windows 11.: So when I use the Microsoft health check app, It says everything is good and I am ready to install windows 11, but when I go into the settings app, it still says I do not meet the minimum requirements. thanks in advance for any answers...
  8. My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??: When i try to activate my windows 10 my coputer says an error code 0x8007232B what should i do any help please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-activate-my-windows-10/06df1d94-4e72-4ee2-bce8-fafce9ed31f9
  9. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...
  10. windows 10 pro won't let me network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 pro won't let me network: I just upgraded from windows 10 home to pro. How much ram is required to run program? It's running now but it wont let the network configure the other two computers in the house running 10 pro. So I figured maybe memory. Any Help would be greatly appreciated....