Windows 10: Windows won’t let me do anything

Discus and support Windows won’t let me do anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Big_Mood_4058, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Windows won’t let me do anything

/u/Big_Mood_4058, Oct 30, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Windows won’t let me do anything

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows won’t let me do anything

1. Windows won’t let me do anything - Similar Threads - won’t let anything

2. Windows will not let me install anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not let me install anything.: To start off this all started when I went to update my radeon software and it wouldn't install I tried everything and I even reset the pc back to factory where it has nothing on it but windows 10. Everytime I try to install anything.it crashes with no error message and then...
  3. Computer not letting me acess anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer not letting me acess anything.: So I have this problem it always says my windows is expired when I bought the full version also, I cannot open any of the windows 10 store apps not even the windows 10 store itself. I cannot turn on my firewall it will come up with an error. Yes I've tried to reset my...
  4. I cannot download from Microsoft Store. Won’t let me do anything

I cannot download from Microsoft Store. Won’t let me do anything: I cannot download from Microsoft Store. Won’t let me do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms/80c2a698-20bb-4bf9-935e-659f77a6cce4
  5. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...
  6. Not letting me download anything!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not letting me download anything!!!: Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont let me download ANYTHING or uninstall anything. It tells me to save then as soon as i hit run the error message pops up. Never...
  7. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me sign into Minecraft: When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-sign-into-minecraft/c0ed5361-6758-4f22-b8fc-199f98bb607b
  8. It's not letting me listen to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's not letting me listen to anything: When I boot up my computer a bit ago, it had this weird echo, so I went, reinstalled the drivers, echo stayed, I uninstalled realtek, and when I restarted my computer, It was not accepting my headphones, I went and looked, and realtek was gone. I looked around for a new...
  9. Virus wont let me boot or do anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus wont let me boot or do anything: So i accidentaly installed a virus on my laptop then I ran both AVG and Avast to check for virus in the computer it said that all threats had been removed, then i reboot my laptop and it froze while booting so i ran the Windows Resoution and i checked the disk at cmd now...
  10. Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus

Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus: Hello, I had recently gone to install a game on my laptop but accidentally clicked on an ad instead and downloaded a virus called "Word Web". I tried deleting it off my hard drive but it still kept showing up. One day I booted up my laptop and found that it had started...