Windows 10: Windows wont let me enter my pin

Discus and support Windows wont let me enter my pin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PropaneOstrich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bq2j/windows_wont_let_me_enter_my_pin/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PropaneOstrich, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows wont let me enter my pin

/u/PropaneOstrich, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Kupuna Win User

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

Windows wont let me enter my pin [​IMG]

Windows wont let me enter my pin [​IMG]

Kupuna, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Windows wont let me enter my pin

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows wont let me enter my pin

1. Windows wont let me enter my pin - Similar Threads - wont let enter

2. why wont it let me put a pin on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why wont it let me put a pin on my pc: i reseted my laptop today and logged into my microsoft account and whenever i tried to set a pin it always says "something went wrong" and whenever i try to login in the start it always says something went wrong aswell but lets me login when i close it. I really want to know...
  3. Keyboard doesn't let me enter pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesn't let me enter pin: Yesterday night. my keyboard stopped letting me enter my pin. I tried with my built in keyboard and my external keyboard. I type numbers or letters and nothing happens. The characters don't appear in the field. Both keyboards work once I'm in windows using my external...
  4. Keyboard doesn't let me enter pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't let me enter pin: Yesterday night. my keyboard stopped letting me enter my pin. I tried with my built in keyboard and my external keyboard. I type numbers or letters and nothing happens. The characters don't appear in the field. Both keyboards work once I'm in windows using my external...
  5. WIn11 PIN screen not working properly, wont let me enter #s unless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn11 PIN screen not working properly, wont let me enter #s unless: New PC with Win 11, working great for last few weeks, yesterday when I reboot I get a warning saying something about if I reboot now me and anyone else using the computer might lose data, then on reboot it offers repair/recovery options, I skip that to go to win 11 and when I...
  6. WIn11 PIN screen not working properly, wont let me enter #s unless

WIn11 PIN screen not working properly, wont let me enter #s unless: New PC with Win 11, working great for last few weeks, yesterday when I reboot I get a warning saying something about if I reboot now me and anyone else using the computer might lose data, then on reboot it offers repair/recovery options, I skip that to go to win 11 and when I...
  7. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  8. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  9. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

10. microsoft store wont let me enter

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me enter: hi my microsoft store wont enter when i click it it just does not react. I tried to redownload it and it just downloads an agreement. Can someone help me....