Windows 10: Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

Discus and support Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im unable to sign in because of this issue. It says "The User's password must be changed before signing in" but the problem is that I didnt have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skcusncisjfi, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

Im unable to sign in because of this issue. It says "The User's password must be changed before signing in" but the problem is that I didnt have any passwords before, this is the first logging in after downloading Windows on this computer so I left "Password" field empty and typed "1231" in second and third fields. After that I click on that arrow and end up with the "The user name or password in incorrecr.Try again" sign. Pics related

:)

skcusncisjfi, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

1. Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password - Similar Threads - won't let forcing

2. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  3. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  4. Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password: Im unable to sign in because of this issue. It says "The User's password must be changed before signing in" but the problem is that I didnt have any passwords before, this is the first logging in after downloading Windows on this computer so I left "Password" field empty and...
  5. Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password: Im unable to sign in because of this issue. It says "The User's password must be changed before signing in" but the problem is that I didnt have any passwords before, this is the first logging in after downloading Windows on this computer so I left "Password" field empty and...
  6. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE **** PASSWORD THAT I'VE ALREADY SET.YOU SEND ME THE **** CODE TO MY CELLPHONE TO CONFIRM IT WAS ME, AND IS STILL OBLIGATING ME TO CHANGE MY DAMN PASSORD, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT, KEEP THE WAY IT IS.THERE'S NOT ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO ACESS MY...
  7. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  8. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  9. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password: I can't change my log in password to Win10. I keep getting a message "Something went wrong. Try again or select Cancel to set up device later." What could go wrong? It's a simple password change. Should be Cut & Dry. Anyone have suggestions? I've been dealing with this...