Windows 10: Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive

Discus and support Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I deleted my 1TB SSD in an accident and when i wanted to reinstall the programs that were previously installed then i cant install them because it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rossvogt1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. rossvogt1 Win User

Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive

I deleted my 1TB SSD in an accident and when i wanted to reinstall the programs that were previously installed then i cant install them because it says invalid drive F but the drive isnt existent

[moved from German forums]

:)

rossvogt1, Aug 12, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive

1. Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive - Similar Threads - wont let install

2. Windows wont let me delete partitions on my external drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont let me delete partitions on my external drive.: So I have a 1TB hard drive that i wanted to put into my laptop for more storage, I cloned all of the data and partitions onto it and put it into the computer. Upon realising that is was exteremely slow, I took it out the laptop and put my old ssd back in. I wanted to delete...
  3. Windows wont let me delete partitions on my external drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont let me delete partitions on my external drive.: So I have a 1TB hard drive that i wanted to put into my laptop for more storage, I cloned all of the data and partitions onto it and put it into the computer. Upon realising that is was exteremely slow, I took it out the laptop and put my old ssd back in. I wanted to delete...
  4. Windows wont let me delete partitions on my external drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows wont let me change or uninstall programs on my broken D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont let me change or uninstall programs on my broken D drive: my D drive was removed from my computer because it broke, and now my computer won't let me uninstall or install certain programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-let-me-change-or-uninstall-programs/6d12fd01-7706-48a3-b1f3-19401ee24f39
  6. Windows wont let me change or uninstall programs on my broken D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont let me change or uninstall programs on my broken D drive: my D drive was removed from my computer because it broke, and now my computer won't let me uninstall or install certain programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-let-me-change-or-uninstall-programs/6d12fd01-7706-48a3-b1f3-19401ee24f39
  7. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  8. OS C Drive wont let me delete files with disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OS C Drive wont let me delete files with disk cleanup: [img] [img] Ive ran into an issue with the C drive as im trying to free up space I can select different file folders but when i click delete it does absolutely nothing ive also noticed i can delete manually but id rather not because when its deleted from C drive but the...
  9. OS C Drive wont let me delete files with disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Support
    OS C Drive wont let me delete files with disk cleanup: [img] [img] Ive ran into an issue with the C drive as im trying to free up space I can select different file folders but when i click delete it does absolutely nothing ive also noticed i can delete manually but id rather not because when its deleted from C drive but the...
  10. administrator wont let me install a programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator wont let me install a programme: administrator wont let me install a programme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-wont-let-me-install-a-programme/58880408-c574-4ccb-9df3-a7519782ffc7