Windows 10: Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc.

Discus and support Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a week or longer now and it's getting irritating, I've been trying to sign in to settings and Minecraft but it wont let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IsaiahGoldthorpe, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc.

I've had this problem for a week or longer now and it's getting irritating, I've been trying to sign in to settings and Minecraft but it wont let me. It always says;

Oops, something went wrong

Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again.

And Every time I do it still wont work. For Xbox when I click sign in nothing even appears, except a black screen for one second. I've tried resetting the app, nothing changed. I would love any suggestions or help, I'm very frustrated that hasn't been letting me sign in for the past week or so.

:)

IsaiahGoldthorpe, Nov 11, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition..

Hello!

I have a question related to the Xbox account we created to sign in to Minecraft PE.

Do we use the same Xbox account to sign into the Windows 10 edition after we have bought it?

Is the Xbox account used to sign in to Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Or,

Can we use the Xbox account to sign into Windows 10 edition of Minecraft after we have bought it through microsoft store in our laptop,and use another Xbox account to sign in to the game"Minecraft".

Umar_Khan_14TH, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc.

Windows 10 minecraft not letting me sign into xbox account

I have just installed Windows 10 Edition Minecraft and it wont let me sign into my xbox account no matter how hard i try. Ive tried all the possible Sign In buttons none of them worked. Help me!

NateHarper, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc.

1. Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc. - Similar Threads - Wont let sign

2. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  3. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  4. Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.: Ive tried almost everything, Deleting and reinstalling, and watch multiple videos, It has also now been known to me that I cant even sign in on the websites on my phone and my PC, and wont let me sign in with another account. This is really annoying and Microsoft store also...
  5. Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.

Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.: Ive tried almost everything, Deleting and reinstalling, and watch multiple videos, It has also now been known to me that I cant even sign in on the websites on my phone and my PC, and wont let me sign in with another account. This is really annoying and Microsoft store also...
  6. Xbox Live error code 0x89235107. Wont let me sign in onto Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live error code 0x89235107. Wont let me sign in onto Minecraft: So today, i was on my other account with Game Pass, I was playing MineCraft, and I tried to sign in with both of my Outlook emails, but that didnt work. The error code was 0x89235107.I tried using this thread but that didnt...
  7. Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in

Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in: Does anybody know how to fix this? i turned on my pc and was going to sign into another account i have when all of a sudden this shows up, does the same for the xbox app, any fixes? https://imgur.com/a/Rw4kHOt...
  8. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition: What is the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-download-minecraft-windows-10/0790fa40-5af5-4963-aa13-06c560df7c6b
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10: Wont let me load singleplayer worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10: Wont let me load singleplayer worlds.: Hello, I am asking a question on how I can connect to singleplayer worlds on MC Bedrock Edition for windows 10. It will not let me play singleplayer worlds, the message that pops up says this, "There was a problem loading this world". I can play multiplayer and realms just...
  10. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....