Windows 10: Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

Discus and support Windows won't let me sign into my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kenntt, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kenntt Win User

Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system.

Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got the message: "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

I've tried just about everything, I reset my password, tried a system restore, reset my laptop but kept personal files. It's still displaying the same message everytime I try to sign in.

This same issue also happened on an old laptop of mine and I was somehow able to fix it but I forgot how..

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

Kent

:)

Kenntt, Mar 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Windows won't let me sign into my laptop [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows won't let me sign into my laptop - Similar Threads - won't let sign

2. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  3. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  4. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  5. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  6. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  7. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  8. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  9. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont microsoft let me sign in