Windows 10: Windows Wont Let Me Update Driver

Discus and support Windows Wont Let Me Update Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Driver Easy to update my drivers. Today it had 2 Realtek drivers that needed updating. One updated without problem. The other won't update. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardC, Jul 9, 2019.

1. RichardC Win User

Windows Wont Let Me Update Driver

I use Driver Easy to update my drivers. Today it had 2 Realtek drivers that needed updating. One updated without problem. The other won't update. What I mean to say is windows won't let me update. It says the best driver is already installed. How can I force windows to accept the new driver update?

:)

RichardC, Jul 9, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Wont Let Me Update Driver - Similar Threads - Wont Let Update

2. windows wont let me activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows wont let me activate.: Running on a new daily driver rig. Windows wont let me activate, tried all the troubleshooting stuff, any help would be great as i cant be bothered to buy a new code for something that isnt my fault....
  3. windows wont let me activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont let me activate.: Running on a new daily driver rig. Windows wont let me activate, tried all the troubleshooting stuff, any help would be great as i cant be bothered to buy a new code for something that isnt my fault....
  4. windows wont let me activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  6. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  7. wont let me download update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wont let me download update: There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x80070002 Everytime i try update i get this error i need help...
  8. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  9. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc
  10. Windows wont let me install a better Audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows wont let me install a better Audio driver: A while back i installed the Supreme FX software for my motherboard,but Asus in their wisdom are about 40 versions of the Realtek driver behind so i uninstalled it And since then i have upgraded to Windows 1803 I have the latest Realtek driver downloaded and extracted and...