Windows 10: Windows won’t let me update my game

Discus and support Windows won’t let me update my game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It won’t let me update my game because the user account pop up is popping up even though I’ve Changes the settings to make it notify me but it doesn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Autumn1313, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Windows won’t let me update my game

It won’t let me update my game because the user account pop up is popping up even though I’ve Changes the settings to make it notify me but it doesn’t and I’ve shut down my computer and restarted the computer but it does the same stupid thing saying windows blocked it and it’s really frustrating and it has never done it before so Idk what the **** is going on Windows won’t let me update my game [​IMG]Windows won’t let me update my game [​IMG]Windows won’t let me update my game [​IMG]and origin keeps saying windows blocked it and **** and tells me to wait for the pop up which never pops up!

:)

Autumn1313, Dec 23, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 23, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows won’t let me update my game

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

Windows won’t let me update my game

1. Windows won’t let me update my game - Similar Threads - won’t let update

2. Windows won’t let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  3. My gaming computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My gaming computer won’t let me sign in: My asus gaming computer won’t let me log in it says the sign in option isn’t available because of failed sing in attempts or repeated shut down I tried to leave it on for two hours but it keeps shutting down by itself and it’s been like this all day what should I do...
  4. My gaming computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming computer won’t let me sign in: My asus gaming computer won’t let me log in it says the sign in option isn’t available because of failed sing in attempts or repeated shut down I tried to leave it on for two hours but it keeps shutting down by itself and it’s been like this all day what should I do...
  5. My gaming computer won’t let me sign in

6. Why won’t my pc let me download any games or update anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my pc let me download any games or update anything: Today when I turned on my pc I tried to get on a game but it needed to update first but it wouldn’t update it would just stay at zero. Then when I tried to download a game file from my browser it still wouldn’t let me. Also when I try to search something on my windows search...
  7. Why won’t my pc let me download any games or update anything

Why won’t my pc let me download any games or update anything: Today when I turned on my pc I tried to get on a game but it needed to update first but it wouldn’t update it would just stay at zero. Then when I tried to download a game file from my browser it still wouldn’t let me. Also when I try to search something on my windows search...
  8. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  9. Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.: So right now I’m on this screen. I am trying to uninstall the update on 11/11/2020. But Windows will not allow me to do it. However, I CAN uninstall the update on 10/15/2020, which is NOT the update I want to uninstall. How do I uninstall the update on 11/11/2020? Ever...
  10. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...