Windows 10: Windows won't let me use a recovery drive

Discus and support Windows won't let me use a recovery drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I had recently tried fixing my computer because it was stuck in the 'endless loop' by using a recovery usb and drive (I had gotten both) but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JadynDinger, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Windows won't let me use a recovery drive

So, I had recently tried fixing my computer because it was stuck in the 'endless loop' by using a recovery usb and drive (I had gotten both) but neither shows the option to recover from drive? I can select 'recover from drive' but all that does is show me my options of keyboards, but never to actually factory reset the computer. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated

:)

JadynDinger, Jan 26, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Ethelwulf Win User
    Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10  

Thank you so much For this Windows won't let me use a recovery drive :)

Ethelwulf, Jan 26, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Windows won't let me use a recovery drive

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't let me use a recovery drive

1. Windows won't let me use a recovery drive - Similar Threads - won't let recovery

2. Windows won't let me update system or use apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't let me update system or use apps: Not sure what made this start happening or even when. When trying to update, it usually usually gets stuck at 0% and i get the error code 0x80240004...
  3. Windows won't let me update system or use apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't let me update system or use apps: Not sure what made this start happening or even when. When trying to update, it usually usually gets stuck at 0% and i get the error code 0x80240004...
  4. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  5. It won't let me in?

It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  6. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  7. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  8. Windows Won't allow me to create a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't allow me to create a recovery drive: Hi,I am trying to migrate my boot drive to a new one, I tried cloning software with little success. My next plan was to use recovery drve. But, when I do that I get an error that says "Some required Files are missing".Does anyone have a solution to this/ one to move storage,...
  9. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  10. Windows not letting me basically use a certain drive

Windows not letting me basically use a certain drive: I have 4 drives on my computer C D E F and I've been trying to use my F drive because it has the most space. I've tried multiple things but so far nothing is working. I am trying to switch where new data is saved on my PC so I can download games from the Xbox app on to my...