Windows 10: Windows won't let me use any activation codes

Discus and support Windows won't let me use any activation codes in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Whenever I input a code in into the "Change your product key" in the settings it always gives me an error. The error code is 0xc004f050. My old license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by eggnogeggs, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Windows won't let me use any activation codes

Whenever I input a code in into the "Change your product key" in the settings it always gives me an error. The error code is 0xc004f050. My old license had expired and I am pretty sure it was fake/not legit, because I did not buy it, but rather it was a gift a friend gave to me because he knew I needed a windows license so he gave me it. I just bought a new windows license though, and yet that doesn't work, but I'm positive it should work. Every time I trouble shoot I get an error saying "we can't reach a critical Windows service. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try again." error code 0x80070422 I am connected to the internet. Is it not allowing me to input a new code because I already have a fake code installed? What should I do to fix this?

:)

eggnogeggs, Mar 10, 2020

2. i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 10, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows won't let me use any activation codes

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows won't let me use any activation codes

1. Windows won't let me use any activation codes - Similar Threads - won't let activation

2. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  3. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  4. Windows 10 not letting me use ANY devices any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not letting me use ANY devices any more: Heya Microsoft Community, some time ago I updated my Desktop Pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After some time problems started to come in. Firstly, Windows repeatedly wanted me to update, but when I tried to the updates failed, and all the solutions I could find from...
  5. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  6. System won't let me activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System won't let me activate Windows 10: My laptop is an older model HP dv7-3067nr running Windows 7 and when installing Windows 10 I set it to recapture the entire hard drive, so as to do away with a Linux partition. This process wiped the hard drive, including Windows 7, and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10....
  7. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It: Just recently, I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad from 2nd and Charles to try for college. The problem I find, however, is that it states that it can't activate Windows. All it keeps giving me is the Error Code: 0x8007007B The version of Windows is 1511 (unless I can update it with...
  8. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...
  9. Windows won't let me use a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me use a recovery drive: So, I had recently tried fixing my computer because it was stuck in the 'endless loop' by using a recovery usb and drive (I had gotten both) but neither shows the option to recover from drive? I can select 'recover from drive' but all that does is show me my options of...
  10. Windows won't let me change any settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't let me change any settings: My MMOs won't load, causing auto reboots. In attempting to fix problem (still an issue) the fixes required modifying various settings. Windows won't let me change any settings. I navigate, click on the setting I want, click "ok" or "apply" and leave the screen. I can go right...
Tags: